English soccer kits

kc51design

http://www.geocities.com/kolja51/fulham.jpg

Check that out, a new fulham kits, but the home one is standing out, something we haven't seen yet, so what do you guys think. As much as I don't like Fulham, this kit is good, better then those flashy Nike jerseys...

Puma is getting better day by day, their sneakers are top sellers now in Europe.

Most other teams got new road kit, and some did get new home kit. I like new Manchester city kits and Newcastle united. Man U got a black road jersey, and most teams that had black road kit last year swiched to yellow this year (Everton, Chelsea, Birmingham)...

Those are pretty smart. And black isnt dissapearing as an 'away' kit colour as we call them! Manchester United have a new black away striop coming out, and to be honest the colour of away kits does change at the wim of the designers and/or clubs. Tradition doesnt seem to count for much with away kits in soccer.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The other thing about new soccer kits is that quite a few teams have already worn there new kits in the last game of last season, so some of the excitement is taken out of it! Amongst others Southampton, Aston Villa, Tottenham, Newcastle and Everton have all already worn there new kits (either home or away) in an actual game! Its all down to marketing!! The replica kit business in England is massive! Apparetly after TV money the biggest income for most Premiership clubs is merchandising of one sort or another. At any game a good percentage of fans will be in replica shirts!! Its one of the reasons European soccer clubs can get so much money for companies to have there name written across the front of a jersey!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Dunno how I feel about the single-black shoulder on the white home kit.  Suppose I'd have to see it on.

I'm a Leeds fan and the new advert on the kits looks tacky.  As with their players, they prolly sold the sponsorship rights to the lowest bidder.  Grrrr...

:angry:

the single black shoulder looks like something i'd do.  looks good, too.  anyway i been waiting for arsenal to get rid of the blue gradient crap they called a change kit, and thankfully the gunners responded with the return of a yellow shirt/blue shorts combo(traditional change strip)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Not much of a picture! This is the time when clubs start to launch new kits though! Man Utds new black away kits is officially launched next thursday! Today was the tday the super saints (Southampton) officvially released their new kit

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/

(yep its those saints I'm a fan of!!)  and others will be along soon!!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

[gritting teeth] The Yellow is an improvement for Arsenal [/gritting teeth]

3 million pounds for Harry Kewell.....LMAO.....sorry im going off topic lol

Anywho im diggin the black Man U strip,its quite good...(its on pre-order  :D )....crud does that give away my club of choice lol

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Hey saintsfan, who is the uniform provider for Saints, what company, it's not any of the big ones?

Reebok took over MCFC from le coq sportif, and puma took over Fulham from adidas, and I think Carlton or middlesborough are Joma now. Who makes unis for Portsmouth and why are Portsmouth called Pompey.

I like Puma stips (Lazio, Boavista, Italy new), but my favorite is Robe di Kappa (Tottenham, Roma, Italy old, Betis, Zaragoza)

Southampton produce there own kits, so there is no provider as such. They have done for a few years now, I think the idea is they get all the profit from the sales of kits and training gear, rather than it being pocketed by Nike, puma or whoever! (A few other clubs do the same thing, Portsmouth I believe is one)

Charlton are supplied by Joma, and Middlesbrough by Errea (an Italian firm) Charlton used to be Le Coq Sportif like MCFC.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

It think club who produce their own kits probably have some alliance with a sports business firm that in some way helps them in either making them or marketing them. I'm not quite sure how it works exactly.  ???

I saw, I came, I left.

For anyone who has not seen it yet here is the new yellow Arsenal *cough splutter, hacks up at merely trying to say that!* away kit!

http://www.arsenal.com/sportsa....3956997

Personally I hate everything to do with Arsean and always have, but hey!!

Also here is the link to teh official Man City website with the new sky blue kits advertised (A return to a more traditional colour blue for the Citizens, who have been in turquiosie shades for the last few seasons)

http://www.mcfc.co.uk

The site also shows you the new away shirt, which again reverts to traditional black and red stripes

If I hear anything else on English soccer kits I'll keep y'all posted!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

glad im not the only one it hurts to talk about that club lmao....as much as i hate it,it is an improvement over that thing they wore last year

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived