Anything you can do...

rmered

how did it go?

from what I've heard, quite well. Too bad he didn't give a plug to the CCSLC :P Hearing about all those jumpers were quite interesting. I love the story about how the wife bleached an old wool Bulldogs jumper. F'n hilarious! :lol:

To me, the best part of that hour was their interview with Pittsburgh Penguin Steve McKenna who is going to play for the Adelaide Avalanche in the AIHL. The hosts compared the NHL lockout to anything similar in the AFL. Just hearing McKenna saying AFL was quite interesting.

I saw, I came, I left.

how did it go?

from what I've heard, quite well. Too bad he didn't give a plug to the CCSLC :P Hearing about all those jumpers were quite interesting. I love the story about how the wife bleached an old wool Bulldogs jumper. F'n hilarious! :lol:

To me, the best part of that hour was their interview with Pittsburgh Penguin Steve McKenna who is going to play for the Adelaide Avalanche in the AIHL. The hosts compared the NHL lockout to anything similar in the AFL. Just hearing McKenna saying AFL was quite interesting.

Thanks quad.

Yes, I was pretty happy with it Aus, they asked me back next week, which might be the week after. So it must have been reasonable.

I didn't get to mention much, as he who asks the questions controls the conversation, and I was just the guest.

I'll see if I can give this site a plug, and Bomber Blitz Essendon FC Message Board, and my mum; have to say hi to her. I'll have to say hi to my kids of course, and then there's friends as well.

In fact, there's a show right there. Just me saying hi to everyone. :)

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived