Screaming Eagles jersey concept

Roger Clemente

Seeing as how they took a nod from the Predators when the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles made their third jersey (i.e. the Predators blue jersey colored black), I figured the Predators third jersey could word a lot better for them. (The Kelowna Rockets third is proof that the Predators third can be made into a nice jersey.) So I made this:

ScreamingEagles-001.gif

The main logo was recolored in Photoshop and that was it. Everything else on this jersey was made in MS Paint. As well, the jersey was shrunk and saved in Photoshop, but only because I wanted it to look somewhat smooth.

Comments welcome.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

That looks great, Roger! For once, that Preds template looks good. The Kelowna version is alright, but I think it just looks better for CB.

On a side note, I'm glad to know that you still use MS Paint for your concepts. I do too, although I'm starting to incorporate Photoshop a little bit more. I primarily use it for resizing and recoloring logos, and for adjusting numbers and letters in fonts other than the ones you've created.

Keep up the great work, man!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

That looks great, Roger! For once, that Preds template looks good. The Kelowna version is alright, but I think it just looks better for CB.

On a side note, I'm glad to know that you still use MS Paint for your concepts. I do too, although I'm starting to incorporate Photoshop a little bit more. I primarily use it for resizing and recoloring logos, and for adjusting numbers and letters in fonts other than the ones you've created.

Keep up the great work, man!

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Yep, I use MS Paint for all striping and jersey composing. I use Photoshop to edit/resize/color logos and then shrink the final product to 50% to make it look smooth. (I also use it to make a gradient patch, but I rarely use those, and when I do, I take a one pixel piece of it and stretch it across the jersey.) I still draw all letters and numbers in MS Paint, although nowadays for new concepts I'll modify some letters and numbers. (These Eagles numbers for instance did not exist in my repitoire until I drew them this way.)

I now very much wish that this jersey of mine existed so I could buy it. It's now one of my all-time favorites, inspite of the fact that there is nothing terribly original about it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived