Seattle thunder-birds new jersey

CDunn

Did the Seattle Thunderbirds ever release their new alt jersey?  First the said November, now January.  Did they release it before January, or are they still looking at designs. I haven't heard anything about it since mid November. I sent in seven and haven't gotten a rejection letter yet.  I think they sent out rejection letters.  Additionaly, what is the prize for winning?  These were the first jerseys I ever did, so I hardly expect to win, but I'm curious.

I think they said they would release it at the begining of the year, and were it in February. They did indeed send out rejection letters as I recieved one rejecting all three of mine. Although, maybe not good alts, I think my designs could replace their regulars. Anyway, the prize is tickets to a game, and one of the jerseys signed by everyone on the team with the choice of having it framed. I believe I remember that correctly.

Well I was rejected twice, for my holiday designs designed for a holiday prior to the date they decided to wear them.

This contest has been so screwy, it's going to end up being a horrible design from an 11 year old living in a Seattle suburb.... watch.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Chris are you ever gonna show anyone your designs?

Probably not  :)    Mainly cause I have no idea where I put them.

My Hallowe'en design was a black jersey with orange  and white trim, the logo was a Pumpkin with the T-Birds primary logo carved into it.  The numbers on the back were orange with white trim, and had cobwebs as part of the design.

My Christmas design was a white jersey with green and red stripes, the T-Birds alternate logo was the logo, the bird was wearing a Santa Hat in the logo.  The numbers were red with green trim and striped like candy canes.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

My God, you're not kidding.  Not only does it look bad, take a look at the source (for those who read HTML) and see what crimes they've done.  How do I get ahold of them and tell them I'll rebuild their site for free if they promise never use the person who built this one ever again?

To make it worse for the T-Birds site, they just redesigned the site this season!  The last one was just as bad.  I know there are better designers up there in the Emerald City!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived