My High School Baseball Concept Uniforms

TurnTwo

Boy, with this many uni combinations, you'd think your high school was the Mets. :D

Seriously, though, looks like some solid work. I dig the script and the blue alt. One thing, though ? I assume you meant to have gray pants with the solid gray jersey? You've got white pants with it right now.

Good stuff, and :welcome: to the boards!

Boy, with this many uni combinations, you'd think your high school was the Mets. :D

Seriously, though, looks like some solid work. I dig the script and the blue alt. One thing, though ? I assume you meant to have gray pants with the solid gray jersey? You've got white pants with it right now.

Good stuff, and :welcome: to the boards!

funny you should mention the mets, i considered going w/a black alternate!

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

Nice work. I know your coach. His brother used to coach our team. As far as black- Been there, done that. In 2000 we wore a black pullover with orange & royal lettering. For the past two years we've worn black with white and royal lettering. Both these are "road" shirts. The kids buy their own and put their names on the back.

Yes, you need grey pants for the road set.

Our JV team wore an orange pullover this year only without the sleeve insert. Looked super sharp.

I'd stay away from white unis. You know how our springs can be wet and muddy.

Use the royal jersey and cap combo with grey pants. We wore those in '01 and won the sectionals. :D

Archived