Nike pennant caps

Gothamite

You guys may have seen these already, but in case you haven't, Nike has a new line of Cooperstown caps with old logos.

Some pretty cool ones:

pMLB2-1679884dt.jpg

pMLB2-1680026dt.jpg

pMLB2-1680044dt.jpg

pMLB2-1680054dt.jpg

I like 'em. The pennants are a fun way to show off the old logos.

They look kinda cheap in the pictures, but I've seen the Yankees one around town - they're pretty well made. Screened letters and logos, much like an old pennant.

That logo on your sig of the helmet with the dragon...it looks like someone's arm with a hand puppet on it that has teeth.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

That logo on your sig of the helmet with the dragon...it looks like someone's arm with a hand puppet on it that has teeth.

Actually, I found a cool picture of a dragon on the net and had to rotate it something like 20+ degrees. Then, I had to re-color it. Took me awhile. But, I appreciate the constructive comments. It was a logo I used for one of my fantasy football teams, the Thunder Dragons. The Dragon is also supposed to look like a capital letter "D". I always wanted to do a "dragon" logo. I hope my next one will be better....

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

I was just bustin' your chops dude

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I saw a guy at the Tigers game, a row in front of me, wearing a Tigers one similar to that (the tigers one) but I don't think it was the same one, it might of been, (It had a pennant on it though and it said detroit tigers, I can't recall what color it was though)

(went to the D-Backs @ Tigers game on saturday May 21st at Comerica. I was in section 151 row B seat 1--it was a great seat it was 2 seats behind the D-Backs Bullpen--the tigers won in extra innings--comerica park is really nice, I think Jacobs Field is better though :P because I've been going there at least once a year every year since I was like..a..7--it was my first time at Comerica--)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Those are sweet! Two thumbs up for Nike. 229031_thumbsup.GIF229031_thumbsup.GIF

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived