Yankees wearing the flag on caps.

jkrdevil

I noticed the Yankees still sing God Bless America at the 7th inning too. Was that only for Memorial Day or do they do that every game?

Any Yanks fans want to clue me in?

I Think every team (save for Toronto does). The Twins did when I was at their game last weekend and I know the Brewers were doing it last year (no more Beer Barrel Polka).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

of course he is. any team that has individuals who don't look or act like everybody else clearly are un-american. this country was founded on the principals that everyone should look and act the same, right?

you want to talk about class? a-rod slapping the ball out of arroyo's glove heading to first...now that's class.

Yes, how unclassy to try and be safe at first base. The number one rule in Little League even is to use two hands when you apply the tag, and as for the slap, it's not like he reached into his glove and yanked out the ball, it was a love tap.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

I believe every team except for the Yankees and Blue Jays play God Bless America only on sundays. I think the Yankees are the only team to play it every single game.

Why doesn't Toronto? I thought every country in the world knew that god did/does bless America? <_<

:flagcanada:

I believe every team except for the Yankees and Blue Jays play God Bless America only on sundays. I think the Yankees are the only team to play it every single game.

Why doesn't Toronto? I thought every country in the world knew that god did/does bless America? <_<

:flagcanada:

Heh... well in all fairness we did it in 2001, throughout 2002, and for the first month of 2003.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Well, the Brewer and Twins games I was referring to both occured on Sundays, so I guess I have learned something new.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

of course he is. any team that has individuals who don't look or act like everybody else clearly are un-american. this country was founded on the principals that everyone should look and act the same, right?

you want to talk about class? a-rod slapping the ball out of arroyo's glove heading to first...now that's class.

Oh of course. Total class.

slap4.gif

Oh of course. Total class.

slap4.gif

You know a news organization polled a bunch of hall of famers and they all said they would do the same thing to try to get on first. And you act like he got away with it and it cost you guys the series. He didn't get away with it and you guys won the series get over it.

A-Rod slapping a glove is very unclassy but Pedro Martinez throwing a 78 yr old man to the ground, oh thats no big deal. He was going to attack him for god's sake. Thats about as good of an excuse as stomping on a snail because it was charging at you.

The nickname "Idiots" apparently applies to the fans too as is shown in the post i quoted.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

A-Rod slapping a glove is very unclassy but Pedro Martinez throwing a 78 yr old man to the ground, oh thats no big deal. He was going to attack him for god's sake. Thats about as good of an excuse as stomping on a snail because it was charging at you.

The nickname "Idiots" apparently applies to the fans too as is shown in the post i quoted.

Watch the video of Pedro and Zimmer. I was at the damn game. Pedro did nothing wrong, and Zimmer whined about it.

How did Zimmer whine about it?

You must of forgot about the press conference he made in tears to apologize.

That was the whining part.

"I'm embarassed for the Yankees...I'm embarassed for the Red Sox..." blah blah blah. Total crap. Completely insincere.

How did Zimmer whine about it?

You must of forgot about the press conference he made in tears to apologize.

That was the whining part.

"I'm embarassed for the Yankees...I'm embarassed for the Red Sox..." blah blah blah. Total crap. Completely insincere.

blatant red sox homer

and i'm not a yankee fan

the slap a rod did was dumb, nothing more nothing less... move on

The Yankees wore the flag on Sunday, since they were not playing on Monday. All teams not playing on Monday were supposed to wear the patch for Sunday's game.

The Red Sox and every other team wore the patch for Monday's games.

The Yankees wore the flag on Sunday, since they were not playing on Monday. All teams not playing on Monday were supposed to wear the patch for Sunday's game.

The Red Sox and every other team wore the patch for Monday's games.

Including the Blue Jays.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived