Cowboys Idea

brennus

Bigger star good. Blue socks ok. Blue helmet.....eh, could live without it, but maybe if you change the star color, the royal, ah, navy, ah, medium, ah, midnight, ah, dark blue helmet will work ok. B)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

im a fan of simple, especially when it comes to football jerseys. i think that there is too much color on the jersey. try to eliminate the shoulder/side inserts, and go with a more simple look mabye. cause i feel if i were to see this on the field it might look similar to an nflel team or a canadian league team

Miami.png

im a fan of simple, especially when it comes to football jerseys. i think that there is too much color on the jersey. try to eliminate the shoulder/side inserts, and go with a more simple look mabye. cause i feel if i were to see this on the field it might look similar to an nflel team or a canadian league team

Dude, there are 3 colors: blue, gray, and white. What complexity is there?

I see you're trying to head htis somewhere. where, only you know.

I'm sure of one thing besides me needing weed killer, the numbers are too low on both sides, especially too small on the back. needs more cowbell. otherwise, good start.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Some of this new drama comes with fame... thank Paul Lukas. Take the good with the bad, I guess. I'd say we fought off the Fanhome element for much longer than could be expected.

As for the concept, I think it's fine, but my preference for the Cowboys would be to just simplify their colors and not do anything radical (and by their standards, your concept would be radical). I like your color choices, but I'd use them differently. The navy helmet doesn't look so bad... doubt it would happen, but you never know. Jerry Jones doesn't seem to be a fan of the silver... navy and white seem to dominate these days (throwbacks, practice jerseys, etc.) so you might be on to something there.

Also, #33 will always be Tony Dorsett to me... who's this "Free Safety" guy?

I don't care if I am new or anything, Slats was right, that concept sucks. It seems you guys love messing with classic jerseys and turn them into some generic AFL team. There is nothing good about it and you don't need 5,000 posts to see that.

I don't care if I am new or anything, Slats was right, that concept sucks. It seems you guys love messing with classic jerseys and turn them into some generic AFL team. There is nothing good about it and you don't need 5,000 posts to see that.

There really isn't such a thing as an untouchable uniform. One of the reasons this board exists is to express creativity. That includes retooling existing teams, whether you personally believe their unis are perfect or not.

As for this concept, in your opinion it sucks. Fine. However, the practice of this board is to constructively critique artwork that is posted. A certain level of maturity and respect is expected from those who participate. Learn this lesson and quick. Otherwise, the mods will ban your punk ass.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

If you dislike it you're not going to give suggestions towards helping to make it better -- don't bother posting. It's simple, really. We got along just fine before your 5 posts, we can continue on without them.

Even if the Cowboys jerseys were 'classic', which I don't buy at all, they're ugly classics and classics that should be replaced by something with, for starters, one shade of blue. Their jerseys are far from perfect and I think these are a good start towards getting a better look.

Now, to the jerseys. I would get rid of the gray down the side of the jersey as it would look strange with the pants, sicne the stripes don't match, at all. I'd also make the 'Cowboys' on the front about half the size, and blue with or without a gray outline. Then I'd decrease the size of the outline and I think you've got a keeper.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived