Baltimore Colors Idea

LEWJ

Here's my Idea on Baltimore Ravens Colors and logos.....I used the Baltimore Bombers failed Expansion Colors

Bombers.png

Mine:BalRavs.png

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Interesting idea...I threw this together to see what it would look like with the official graphics:

BaltimoreRavens_PropHS_01.gif

However, I have to say - why are so many people against Purple? The reason for it is that actual ravens are Black with a Purple sheen-quality to them.

I happen to like the current color set...

However, I have to say - why are so many people against Purple? The reason for it is that actual ravens are Black with a Purple sheen-quality to them.

Same here.

On a side note, if people don't like the purple because "ravens aren't purple", then do they also not like the Rams, Seahawks, etc. colors because they don't exactly match the animal used as the name?

Interesting idea...I threw this together to see what it would look like with the official graphics:

BaltimoreRavens_PropHS_01.gif

I can't say I'm a fan of there color set, but I don't mind it. I was just making this because I know there are some people on this board against there color set, and I figured they might like this.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like the blue, but not so much the copper. The blue looks greatl it gives the bird the "oily" look that some birds have. The copper doesn't look horrible or anything, I'm just not a big fan of the color in general.

PANTONE hit it right - ravens do have a purplish sheen to them. The Ravens are about the only team that could make black and purple work. (TAKE NOTE, Vikings and Lakers...) Purple can look good as a team color. I'd like to see the Ravens add more of the gold as more than just a number outline, but it doesn't have to be anything ridiculous.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived