Pats Logo Concept

stlramsfan

Hut 1...Hut 2...NO KITTY THAT'S MY POT PIE!!!!! B)

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Its a dude with a beard. And can you help with my jpg/bmp question?

Try selecting the whole logo, copying it, then opening a new Paint file and pasting it in there. Then, try and save that new file as a .jpg. It should work and should not cost you any of the colors you chose.

But what is that monkey wearing a hat doing in front of the Japanese flag? :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Its a dude with a beard. And can you help with my jpg/bmp question?

Try selecting the whole logo, copying it, then opening a new Paint file and pasting it in there. Then, try and save that new file as a .jpg. It should work and should not cost you any of the colors you chose.

But what is that monkey wearing a hat doing in front of the Japanese flag? :P

I tryed that but Photobucket saves it as a .bmp file.

stlouisrams.jpg

He looks like the Giant Gonzalez.

giant_gonzalez.jpg

Haha - he's a farmer in Argentina now. And on that note, Haku is a used car salesmen in Florida.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

In most Windows programs, if you put the filename in quotation marks, it should save it as that file type (if it knows how).

That is "file.jpg". Can't verify at the moment since I don't have a PC.

Frankly though, there's really no excuse for using Paint these days. There has to be a better free alternative. Paint.NET springs to mind, as does the infamous open-source The GIMP

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Archived