NY Giants Cheerleaders

JH42XCC

Do you think the New York Giants should have a cheerleading squad?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is there really enough people on this board that care enough to even have a passionate opinion?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Is there really enough people on this board that care enough to even have a passionate opinion?

Have you seen any of the political threads on this board? :rolleyes:

Sorry for not clarifying my post but I meant about the cheerleader topic. Do people really have passionate opinions about whether the Giants should have them or not?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

hey JH, ever heard of Emily Rossum??? :D

Emmy Rossum actually. Yeah I heard she starred in last year's "The Day After Tomorrow" with Dennis Quaid and Jake... what was his last name again?

YOZXkBG.png?1

The Giants need no cheerleaders.

Leave it to the Eagles to have hookers jumping on the field. The Giants don't need it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

hey JH, ever heard of Emily Rossum???  :D

Emmy Rossum actually. Yeah I heard she starred in last year's "The Day After Tomorrow" with Dennis Quaid and Jake... what was his last name again?

oh ya, the Jake from Donnie Darko...sweet movie

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

hey JH, ever heard of Emily Rossum???   :D

oh ya, the Jake from Donnie Darko...sweet movie

Oh yeah, I got it. It's Jake Gyllenhaal, right?!

YOZXkBG.png?1

Archived