!fc barcelona!

amare32

the home set is a bit loud for my simple taste, but its not horrible. the away set, despite it being beige, is classy and tastefully done. Has Real Madrid altered thier uniforms any by chance?

and yes, I must. because its one of my favorites :D. A tribute to "the old country"!

es.gif

click to hear "La Marcha Real" (the Royal March)

¡Viva España!

Alzad los brazos, hijos

del pueblo español,

que vuelve a resurgir.

¡Viva España!

Alzad los brazos, hijos

del pueblo español,

que vuelve a resurgir.

Gloria a la Patria que supo seguir,

sobre el azul del mar el caminar del sol.

Gloria a la Patria que supo seguir,

sobre el azul del mar el caminar del sol.

¡Trufina España!

Los yunques y las ruedas

cantan al compás

del himno de la fe.

¡Trufina España!

Los yunques y las ruedas

cantan al compás

del himno de la fe.

Juntos con ellos cantemos de pie

la vida nueva y fuerte de trabajo y paz.

Juntos con ellos cantemos de pie

la vida nueva y fuerte de trabajo y paz.

BTW, these lyrics are unofficial. Officially the Spanish anthem is purely instrumental

i'm not big on the navy sleeves, but then i wasn't real big on the colorado rapids changing to an Inter-like look either.  the striping on the grays is probably something i've thought of and forgotten about, i like that striping.  just hope they don't use gray shorts with em.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Away strip looks like a polo shirt, something you could go play golf. But i do like it. Barcelona is my favorite European team, and I always liked their strips without ad on it. they are the last team that didn't sell out. And for that matter of fact, I can't stand Real. I saw their unis, and they are better then last year, at least they don't have those MASH numbers.

kc51design Posted on July 22 2003,03:25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Away strip looks like a polo shirt, something you could go play golf. But i do like it. Barcelona is my favorite European team, and I always liked their strips without ad on it. they are the last team that didn't sell out. And for that matter of fact, I can't stand Real. I saw their unis, and they are better then last year, at least they don't have those MASH numbers.

Ah.... M*A*S*H! .... those were the days.... wait a minute.... I wasn't born yet! Never mind! I really have to respect Barcelona. The fact that they don't have ads on their uniform tells me that they must have a lot of pride and enough money in the bank to justify not having the ads. On the other hand, their home design is unique enough such that people can identify the shirt without the ad.

Take away the ads from soccer jerseys and you have Man U. looking just like Liverpool for example and etc.

After a while, I have grown to like the away kit. They're going to look sophisticated!

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived