Brewers Logo Concept

TurnTwo

I would suggest (1) royal blue, not navy blue (there are only, what, 972 major league teams with navy?)

Yeah, but one of those 972 is the team he's trying to adapt it to

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

looks nice, and maby the brewers could bring it back as a bp logo, but nothing more.

Exactly. No need to bring it back as the primary (I actually really like the M with the wheatstalk underneath it) but I think, re-colored, it could be cool to still use it as a secondary logo like a BP.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

I think the ball/glove and the M/wheatstalk are too disparate to be used together in the same identity package. For the reintroduction of the ball/glove to work, the uniforms would need to make some reference to beer - like maybe a wheatstalk underlining the team name on the fronts of the jerseys?

And, for PackerBadger: what do you consider to be the difference between "old gold" and "metallic gold"? I always thought that when it came to team colors, what we call "yellow" is called "gold" (like the Steelers), and what we call "metallic gold" is known as "old gold" (like the Saints) or "Vegas gold". If you know something I don't, please correct me.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I think of "old gold" as the Saints' or Purdue's gold (more brown), whereas

"metallic gold" is more like Notre Dame or Georgia Tech. I'd describe the Packers and Steelers as having "yellow gold." The term "Vegas gold" is kind of amusing, since UNLV's colors do not include old, metallic, yellow or Vegas gold.

Packers-2.png

I think of "old gold" as the Saints' or Purdue's gold (more brown), whereas

"metallic gold" is more like Notre Dame or Georgia Tech. I'd describe the Packers and Steelers as having "yellow gold." The term "Vegas gold" is kind of amusing, since UNLV's colors do not include old, metallic, yellow or Vegas gold.

When I have more time to spare, I'll do a detailed explanation of Pantone Metallics, and exactly what "Vegas Gold" really refers to...

(it's really a flat, non-metallic Beige)

Archived