Only 6 cars allowed to race.

lopernv

Define IRONY:

This morning on my favourite morning radio show (Derringer in the morning on Q107, for those living in and around "the centre of the Universe") the sport capsule comes on: Blue Jays, U.S.Open then F1. after the 30-second headlines bit is over can you guess what the first commercial to come on the air is?

Yes, you guessed it: MICHELIN Tires...

:lol:

Damn I was expecting a Goodyear commercial :D

ESPN.com has a Goodyear advertisment at the top of their main page today.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Define IRONY:

This morning on my favourite morning radio show (Derringer in the morning on Q107, for those living in and around "the centre of the Universe") the sport capsule comes on: Blue Jays, U.S.Open then F1. after the 30-second headlines bit is over can you guess what the first commercial to come on the air is?

Yup, this one:

good-728x90-0005.gif

I saw, I came, I left.

Define IRONY:

Yup, this one:

good-728x90-0005.gif

Those things look tailor-made for the Ford Explorer. Treads pre-cut away for easier crashing.

Could you possibly be any more misleading and untrue in your post?

I doubt it.

It most certainly was not a question of teams being allowed or not being allowed to race at Indy. Every single team was allowed to race, but 14 drivers are obviously sissies as they all ran their cars into the various garages after one parade lap, leaving only 6 c ars to compete in the actual race.

Hey! Guess what!

Eat me. <_<

Grow up.

At least have the balls to admit that you were wrong, but I'm betting even that's way too much to ask of the likes of you.

Punk.

Do you feel superior calling out a 12-year-old? Or are you always an :censored:?

Yeah, who's the one that needs to grow up? <_<

Any guesses on who this former board member is? I'm not sure, but these childish retorts have a strange familiar ring.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Do you feel superior calling out a 12-year-old? Or are you always an :censored:?

Golly gee, I guess we're just supposed to let him waltz through life with no consequences for when he does things wrong or reports information in an utterly untrue manner and then refuses to face up to that fact and face the consequences.

If he's 12 years old, then he's certainly old enough to hold his own, so why don't you go get a shiny new ballpeen hammer and a nice pile of sand and pound said sand up your ass and mind your own Og damn business.

Friggin' poncer.

Golly gee, I guess we're just supposed to let him waltz through life with no consequences for when he does things wrong or reports information in an utterly untrue manner and then refuses to face up to that fact and face the consequences.

If he's 12 years old, then he's certainly old enough to hold his own, so why don't you go get a shiny new ballpeen hammer and a nice pile of sand and pound said sand up your ass and mind your own Og damn business.

Friggin' poncer.

You sure as hell are not getting much respect by stomping into this boards, ending your post with "punk" and "friggin' poncer" and telling us whose business we should mind. <_<

I saw, I came, I left.

I hope it was a bad dream, but I seem to remember seeing a SportsCenter blip about this whole incedent..apparently, F1 is gonna make Michelin pay all the fans back.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived