Ot-ncaa authentic jerseys

shiznit1083

It is almost impossible to find authentic NCAA jerseys on the net and the only team I know of that will allow you to customize an authentic is Nebraska.

I bought one from Michigan but I don't think they sell authentics anymore. I also bought one from Notre Dame. Somebody on this site or the FanHome site also found authentic Eli Manning Ole Miss jerseys last year.

Most if not all of these jerseys come without names.  As Mockba pointed out, it is against NCAA regs to sell a jersey with a current player's name on the back.

All of the normal commericial websites that I know about sell NCAA replicas and nothing else. I have seen some NIKE replicas that have sewn on numbers but don't have the authentic cut (or the authentic price).

I think each NCAA school retains the right to sell and distribute authentic athletic gear, including uniforms.  My alma mater, the Univeristy of Missouri, auctions off a lot of authentics at alumni functions and also sells game and practice-worn stuff out of their gift shop at Memorial Stadium.

And yes, it is violative of NCAA rules to sell merchandise bearing a current player's name.

Someday they will look back and say, wow they put up with the NCAA robbing people for a long time.

That day hopefully is soon.

They have more pointless rules than a blue law booklet.  

Like any of us college students are innocent, helpless and need to be 'protected.'

Archived