I'm back, but i'm also nicer

Unifreak

Why am I not surprised you showed up again? I do remember one time, someone who came and went and I said I wouldn't be surprised if that person showed up again. I was going to say the same about you unifreak, but our leader (Chris Creamer) closed the subject. I wonder what his response will be?

Well, I for one will forgive you!

Oh! Do feel free to post polls and lists. Just don't do it too frequently like you did the first (or last) time! OK?

I saw, I came, I left.

First you say no polls, than you go and make a poll about something completely irrelevant. Like "What stadium name do you want back?"

And for that matter, it's completely idiotic because it's hard to understand exactly what you want us to answer and that it has absolutely nothing to do with logos.

Polls are a nice feature, and if you're going to keep this up, you're going to ruin it. And I for one would ask Chris to prevent polls if you're just gonna post stupid and pointless polls.

And your not the only one either.

sig09.jpg

I agree with Iowafan about the polls, there is too many right now. I think they should only be used for judging contest, like shark's crossover or webdavs. Plus, with these pointless polls whenever someone votes it bumps on topic stuff down.

Usually when people come back proclaiming they are nice, it usually only lasts a short while.

You are like the abusive boyfriend who beats his girlfriend, only to apologize while you are doing it, crying "Baby, I didnt mean to hit you, I'm sorry". Only to smack around again once she forgives you.

I say it is only a matter of time before you start in again!

*NOTE: NewYawkSeahawk and ChrisCreamer.com do not promote or condone domestic violence.......

Okay, let's be more a little more mature here, please? I have posted topics that are not exactly relevant either.

I did tell unifreak to feel free to make polls, just not too frequently, like 10 in one day or something like that! Once in a while is OK isn't it?

I know what it's like to be picked on and it's not a good feeling at all!

I saw, I came, I left.

Well even if he does make useless polls the reason they stay up here is because people answer them so instead of answering his poll question which has nothing to do with sports logos just let it keep getting bumped down and down and down until its off the first page.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Archived