Port 1000

rmered

Well, here's it finally is.

It's taken a long time, and a fair proportion of what I've offered has been going off on tangents, puerile, weird, and a smattering of shameless self promotion.

Which is why I think I feel right at home in this community.

I had planned to make my 1000th post a competition, for which there is a teaser in my sig.

I can't wait until July 24, when the comp will start, so I fall back to the old chestnut, shameless self promotion.

I am Australian, for those that don't know me, and an Aussie Rules football historian as well.

I have a website with all the football jumper used in the premier Australian comp, the AFL (Australian Football League) and the competition that becme the AFL, the VFL.

My website has gone a complete re-build, and I must say, I'm fairly pleased with how it's come out.

Therefore. Ladies and Gentlemen, Boy and girls (and those that fit none of the previous 4 categories) I give you.

http://www.footyjumpers.com

Any feedback welcomed.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

"Port 1000"? What the hell? I thought I was clicking on something to do with seaborne shipping. :D

The site looks pretty good. Can't say as I'm big on Aussie rules, but if I ever need to find a jumper, that'll be the first place I look.

"Port 1000"? What the hell? I thought I was clicking on something to do with seaborne shipping. :D

The site looks pretty good. Can't say as I'm big on Aussie rules, but if I ever need to find a jumper, that'll be the first place I look.

Haha. You fell into my trap. the reason you looked at the post was you thought it was about International Shipping.

You'll remember me now.

And that's what I was looking to acheive.

Yeah, well one of the team is Port Adelaide, and their files are all port*.* on the site.

And I typed it instead of "post", and I thought "meh, I'll just leave it".

Everyone is so particular about getting things just right.

It all ends up looking the same.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

That's a great effort rmered. :)

I was unaware of Richmond's number change in Round 13.

The Adelaide and Collingwood 96-97 preseason jumpers scare the s#!t out of me :blink: even more so than the Hawthorn wool vest, which just looks funny

Any chance you will note the watermarks on this season's Essendon guernsey?

I saw, I came, I left.

That's a great effort rmered. :)

I was unaware of Richmond's number change in Round 13.

The Adelaide and Collingwood 96-97 preseason jumpers scare the s#!t out of me :blink: even more so than the Hawthorn wool vest, which just looks funny

Any chance you will note the watermarks on this season's Essendon guernsey?

well done rmered! nice work......

Hawks have always been the wrost at designing pre-season jumpers.....the had, quad's favourite woolen vest, then they had rugby shirts.....generally imo, Kangaroos have been the best at pre season jumpers but this years were a bit crappy.....St Kilda hasn't worn a pre season since like 2001, and we wore the same one from 1996 to 2001 as pre season and 1997 to 2001 as home, then 2002 as away.......Port Adelaide have probably the most complicated designs for the away........and the Tigers number change, i didnt notice that.......but really minor things like that dont really get publicity, only new designs do

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived