Hofstra Pride

Blackjack76

Muy bien!

I don't like that the lionness' neck is bulged out...looks like she swallowed a duck.

But all in all. VERY nice. VERY creative. Been a while since I've seen something as ambitious as this. Probably the Wild were the last ones.

Kudos.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

It is the same one, home to such alumni as Wayne Chrebet. I believe they have two different nicknames.

They did. That's why this all-encompassing "Pride" was born.

Actually they changed to the Pride cuz groups were complaining that FLying Duthman/women wasnt PC

Hofstra Alum '04

Figures they change the logo 2 seasons after I left lol

I love the logo tho

sterling - no offense, but i don't agree that it is overly creative - to me it looks a lot like the logo that greensboro college in greensboro, nc has used for years - it's not as detailed and it's much better than the greensboro logo, but it's basically the same thing

thepridegreen8im.gif

jldesigns404eo.png

sterling - no offense, but i don't agree that it is overly creative - to me it looks a lot like the logo that greensboro college in greensboro, nc has used for years - it's not as detailed and it's much better than the greensboro logo, but it's basically the same thing

thepridegreen8im.gif

Wow. Now that's interesting.

Cards.png

this isn't a case of a ripoff ... its definitely a case of much inspiration though ... to create such a similar look to another team nicknamed the pride ... is highly suspicious.

also, I just found another version of something very similar having been done before ... the Buffalo Zoo:

home_logo.jpg

I've always hated "Pride" as Hofstra's name, and I always will. they'll always be the Flying Dutchmen to me. That said, this isn't too shabby...it'll look better on the football helmets, surely.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived