New(er) Super Bowl XLII Host Committee Logo

TruColor

Intresting colors! I wonder if they'll use them in the final logo.

the colors they are using are the official colors of Glendale, Arizona Copper Sand and i'm not sure what they use as far as green but I know it's probably teal

What kind of plant is that...some sort of cactus?

It is a type of cactus, although I don't know exactly what they're called.

We've even got those things growing on the other side of my fence here in Colorado...

• 3 months later...
Intresting colors!  I wonder if they'll use them in the final logo.

the colors they are using are the official colors of Glendale, Arizona Copper Sand and i'm not sure what they use as far as green but I know it's probably teal

yeah that's the official colors of Glendale, copper sand and teal, and they incorporated it into the logo, now we can merge the subject

From the looks of the picture, i'd guess it's a barrell cactus (lots of them out here in Glendale, AZ (they most likely tore a bunch of those out to build the Glendale Arena and the new Crapinals stadium).

I am looking forward to this. Now I'm wondering where they plan to host the "NFL Experence" in the Glendale Arena parking lot?

John Nelson

sfcom1

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

From the looks of the picture, i'd guess it's a barrell cactus (lots of them out here in Glendale, AZ (they most likely tore a bunch of those out to build the Glendale Arena and the new Crapinals stadium).

I am looking forward to this. Now I'm wondering where they plan to host the "NFL Experence" in the Glendale Arena parking lot?

John Nelson

sfcom1

it is a huge parking lot, so I wouldn't be surprised, and say it right it's the Glendale Stadium(if you can't say Cardinals, than at least call it the Glendale Stadium)

Archived