Cowboys jerseys

thegame4219

i noticed a few nights ago, the defense's jerseys (the navy ones) now have 'cowboys' under the neck and the blue star on white sleeves.  when we first saw these during minicamp, they had white stars on white sleeves and no cowboys wordmark.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i noticed a few nights ago, the defense's jerseys (the navy ones) now have 'cowboys' under the neck and the blue star on white sleeves. when we first saw these during minicamp, they had white stars on white sleeves and no cowboys wordmark.

Maybe that was something to do with Parcell's whole making the rookies earn their stars thing?? Parcell's wouldn't let them wear stars on their helmets until they had earnt them! If it isnt the same deal maybe its a similar thing??

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

thank you for the pics of the jerseys. I hope that they are considering changing those to their gameday jerseys

signs you've wasted a design: it is a practice jersey that people would like to see as a game jersey.(i.e. Notre Dame FB gold jersey, Cowboys new practice jerseys)

2016cubscreamsig.png

How is it a wasted Design? They get to keep their traditional duds, but get the money from selling practice replicas.

That's not wasted, that's smart business.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

How is it a wasted Design? They get to keep their traditional duds, but get the money from selling practice replicas.

That's not wasted, that's smart business.

that is, assuming they decide to sell practice jersey replicas (which i'd do if i were ol' jerry).  cus i been living in packer country all my life and only seen one person walking around in a practice jersey (favre's no-contact one)...on the flipside, i could drop $150 or so dollars on a Brewers BP jersey at Champs or buy a Blues practice jersey at Gurnee Mills.  Eh well, there's a few projects callin my name and one involves wood, glue and a good saw.

2016cubscreamsig.png

i noticed a few nights ago, the defense's jerseys (the navy ones) now have 'cowboys' under the neck and the blue star on white sleeves. when we first saw these during minicamp, they had white stars on white sleeves and no cowboys wordmark.

Maybe that was something to do with Parcell's whole making the rookies earn their stars thing?? Parcell's wouldn't let them wear stars on their helmets until they had earnt them! If it isnt the same deal maybe its a similar thing??

no, because teh first time i saw these on sportscenter, i remember the whole defense, not just rookies, had teh white stars on white sleeves. notice the offense (white) still has blue stars on the blue sleeves.

2016cubscreamsig.png

They are selling practice jerseys. It loks like the NFL is going in the direction of the NHL or MLB and actually designing cool looking practice jerseys and then seling them, for a nice new little flow of cash...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

They are selling practice jerseys. It loks like the NFL is going in the direction of the NHL or MLB and actually designing cool looking practice jerseys and then seling them, for a nice new little flow of cash...

hm.  i gotta sort of retract my statement then.  damn i feel stupid :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived