The Q

Burning River

I hate it. I live in Cleveland. Ive been to Cavs games and this new Quicken Loans name sucks. The Gund Arena was an awesome name, you probably dont think so cuz you dont live here but The Gund was sweet, wow now were the Quicken Loans Arena how cool is that, not!

cmpunksigcopy.gif

qlogo.gif

Wow, that's awful. They're trying way to hard with this "The Q" gimmick.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I hate it. I live in Cleveland. Ive been to Cavs games and this new Quicken Loans name sucks. The Gund Arena was an awesome name, you probably dont think so cuz you dont live here but The Gund was sweet, wow now were the Quicken Loans Arena how cool is that, not!

I will always prefer names of actual people (Gund, Joe Robbie, Jack Murphy) over some soulless, bland corporate B.S.

I will always prefer names of actual people (Gund, Joe Robbie, Jack Murphy) over some soulless, bland corporate B.S.

I can understand because I like names of people like you said or names that deal with the area's history like Candlestick Park or Reunion Arena (named for the French La Reunion settlers in the area that moved out early 20th century)

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

Archived