One more note on the new eagles unis

Chazberg

I saw some of the new McNabb jerseys in the mall today, and I have to say they look pretty good. I do like the silver trim on the numbers, and the drop shadow is tolerable. I also noticed that they changed the "Eagles" font on the front from the slanted one to the arched one they have in the endzones, with the shadow under it. Looks better to me. Overall, I'd say the changes are pretty suttle/pointless, but oh well.

I like the changes. The slim siver outline brings definition to the numbers, and unlike most of you, i like the drop-shadow. It's not as deep as the 9ers, but it is a nice little subtle touch. I thing the white jerseys benefited from the changes the most, but all around, a nice little tweak.

Eagles still suck, though... Go Giants

(i had to do that.. sorry)  :;):  :D  :;):

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I like the changes. The slim siver outline brings definition to the numbers, and unlike most of you, i like the drop-shadow. It's not as deep as the 9ers, but it is a nice little subtle touch. I thing the white jerseys benefited from the changes the most, but all around, a nice little tweak.

Eagles still suck, though... Go Giants

(i had to do that.. sorry)  :;):  :D  :;):

the giants got owned by the patriots thursday john :)

hope the niners win tonight tho

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

The Cowboys (& Parcels) will "light him up" when he come across the middle.  You know the DB's coach will have a big target on Shockey's chest.  

I can't wait for the game in Dallas - Rock 'em Cowboys!

I guess gettin' all that $$ gives you the priviledge to run your mouth and say stupid stuff.  When are athlete's gonna learn - history shows us 'never'. :angry:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

the giants are a joke. who is shockey to run his mouth after having two td catches all season, and being the eagles personal bitch. i hope parcells wipes his ass up and down. screw new york, its a jail without a fence.

This coming from a Philly-boy? Was it not Shockey that punked your ass out last game of the year?

Eagles are a fu*king joke, especially this year.

Nice job closing out the vet, losers...

sB9ijEj.png

they blew a 24 point lead in the fourth quarter, what does Tags have some west coast bias now.  And as for Shockey, who I think will be a great tight end, lets cool of on him being the greatest thing in football so that maybe he can score more touchdowns (2) than for making news with his comments.

there is absolutely no doubt that shockey is a very good tight end now, and has unbelieveable potential to be one of the best tight ends in NFL history, but the guy just shoots his mouth too much for a second year player. after watching the leadership brian mitchell brought to the eagles, i wouldnt be the least suprised if mitch had a talk with shockey to tell him to tone it down. shockey has not won anything yet as a professional, and until he does, he should keep his mouth shut. parcells is a hall of fame coach and has worked wonders with teams who were pretty much on the brink of extinction.  parcells is a guy who has contributed a great deal to the game at the professional level, and IMO, the bigger man here for not getting sucked into a war of words.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

I'm personally not convinced that Parcells is gonna take the Cowboys back to were they want to be however! Fair enough he has done a great job most other places he has worked, but the track record of veteran coaches brought in to a  new team is not great (Vermeil excluded, and he hadn't been coaching for 15 or so years, at least not in the NFL!)

As for Shockey, at least it shows he has confidence in himself! It mightn't be a smart thing for such an inexperienced player to do, and it does put extra pressure on him, but at least he has the confidence in himself, which is what lets a lot of pro sportmen down!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

two things:

1. u gotta look at what parcells did with the jets. he took over that team after a 1-15 season and turned them into a serious contender in 2-3 years. the cowboys have much more talent than that jets team had, plus they werent ever as bad as that jet team was.

2. confidence is one thing, overconfidence is another. shockey is way overconfident for being on a team who is mediocre at best.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Just like St. Louis and Tampa exposed the Mighty Eagles the lasttwo years, and this year, the Giants are WAY stronger than the Eagles. THe Redskins are creeping up on the Eagles too.

The Eagles window is closed. They are done.

sB9ijEj.png

Archived