Ty Law joins the Jets

Cujo

I'm not just saying this as a Jet fan, but I think we can seriously compete with the Pats this year and quite possibly win the AFC East. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

:D

As far as talent goes, the Jets upgraded or stayed the same at just about every position with the exception of the D-Line, with the loss of Ferguson to Dallas and at running back with backup Lamont Jordan going to Oakland. On the other hand, I can tell you New England certainly didn't any better.

6uXNWAo.png

As someone who could not care less about either team, I really think that the Jets have upgraded their defense, but the loss of Ferguson will hurt a bit, especially when John Abraham gets a little nicked up and decides not to risk his impending free agency.

The Pats have taken huge hits on the defense starting at the top. Ty Law is not Lawyer Milloy, I know Law was out last year, but he makes plays when he's in there. I don't think either team is great, but Pennington is going to screw up enough to keep the Pats on top.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

On the other hand, I can tell you New England certainly didn't any better.

It's hard to get better when you're already the best ^_^

As a Pats fan, I think the Jets will easily win the wild card. I just don't think they're good enough to take the division, mainly because Pennington is Pennington and Herm Edwards will continue to make terrible decisions when it matters most.

I don't see Ty Law as the saving grace for this football team.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Pats have made good upgrades themselves. Don't forget Starks, Terrell, and Chad Brown. These could be Bellichick miracle men.

David Terrell and Chad Brown are upgrades?? Hell, I wouldn't welcome either one to Cleveland!

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

David Terrell and Chad Brown are upgrades??

No, but they are decent replacements for Patten and Bruschi. Not as good as when Lawyer Milloy got replaced by Rodney Harrison but still not a loss that will cripple the team.

See? I'm educated about the enemy. :D

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

David Terrell and Chad Brown are upgrades?? Hell, I wouldn't welcome either one to Cleveland!

Oh yeah, what a great thing to say since the Browns are just overflowing with talent... :rolleyes:

David Terrell and Chad Brown are upgrades??  Hell, I wouldn't welcome either one to Cleveland!

Oh yeah, what a great thing to say since the Browns are just overflowing with talent... :rolleyes:

umm...that was kind've the point of the comment :D

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

David Terrell and Chad Brown are upgrades??  Hell, I wouldn't welcome either one to Cleveland!

umm...that was kind've the point of the comment :D

I completely missed the sarcasm - sorry :D

Archived