Bertuzzi's Back!

commish

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can people defend what Bertuzzi did? He belongs in jail not on the ice.

Noone's really defending what he did, they're basically saying he has served his time.

And I agree with them.

Seventeen months is long enough... should it be noted that since this incident, in March 2004, Moore has received a pay cheque every two weeks while Bertuzzi has made $0.

I think the guy has a right to earn a living in his field.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

He laid out a dirty hit on Naslund previously, and Krama came around to bite him in the ass...harder then it should have...

Please tell me how Moore's hit on Naslund was dirty. I want facts, rules, video, etc., because I've seen Moore's hit on Naslund and I completely disagree with you. Like Nick1733 said, even Naslund said it was a good hit. Please show us.

I agree completely. I saw the hit and if I remember correctly Naslund was skating with his head down across the neutral zone, did he expect Moore to just let him by?

1zqy8ok.gif

He laid out a dirty hit on Naslund previously, and Krama came around to bite him in the ass...harder then it should have...

Please tell me how Moore's hit on Naslund was dirty. I want facts, rules, video, etc., because I've seen Moore's hit on Naslund and I completely disagree with you. Like Nick1733 said, even Naslund said it was a good hit. Please show us.

I agree completely. I saw the hit and if I remember correctly Naslund was skating with his head down across the neutral zone, did he expect Moore to just let him by?

As do I, break...

I saw that initial hit that caused all the chaos as well on NHL Tonight (back when ESPN gave a plop about the NHL..)....Moore caught Nazzy skating through the neutral zone with his head down...that's not illegal last time I checked. Sheesh, Scott Stevens has made a career out of cranking guys that were too busy looking at their skates while skating into the zone (examples: Slava Kozlov, Eric Lindros, Shane Willis, Ron Francis).

Like I stated earlier, the real bad guy in all of this isn't Bertuzzi or Moore...it's Brad May for opening his fat yap and talking of putting a fluffing bounty on the guy's head.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Like I stated earlier, the real bad guy in all of this isn't Bertuzzi or Moore...it's Brad May for opening his fat yap and talking of putting a fluffing bounty on the guy's head.

Gee, where is Brad May now?...... (It's a rhetorical question)

I saw, I came, I left.

I think it would speak volumes if Bertuzzi donated a large portion of his hefty contract this year to Moore and his family, since Moore hasn't been re-signed by the Avanlanche and is probably having significant financial problems right now.

I think it would speak volumes if Bertuzzi donated a large portion of his hefty contract this year to Moore and his family, since Moore hasn't been re-signed by the Avanlanche and is probably having significant financial problems right now.

Hmmm...seeing that Moore more than likely is gonna open a civil suit against Bertuzzi...can we say "out of court settlement"?

Besides, I doubt Moore's got financial woes...if anything his lil bro Dominic's probably due to get overpaid by the Rangers <_< (and by overpaid, I mean anything over minimum wage for that sack of monkey plop...if ya can't tell, I'm not exactly a member of the Dominic Moore fan club (seeing I thought he sucked in Hartford, but that's just me)..)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Gee, where is Brad May now?...... (It's a rhetorical question)

Mother Simpson: [sings] How many roads must a man walk down / Before you can call him a man...

Homer: Seven.

Lisa: No, dad, it's a rhetorical question.

Homer: OK, eight.

Lisa: Dad, do you even know what "rhetorical" means?

Homer: Do *I* know what "rhetorical" means?

Archived