KU Blue makes way to football jerseys

Brauny1280

I really like them. I like the royal blue more than the navy blue. I think they looked like the giants before as well, just like the giants from the 80's and early 90's. I like the wide stripe on the pants alot too. I wish that more teams would go to the wide stripe, it is a nice classic look. If the pants were not gray the gray facemask would not work, but the pants are gray so it looks good to me.

I like the blue, but use the Jayhawk instead of the KU. I aslo liked the red facemask they used in the mid-90's. If KU needs a trim color, they should use yellow (like on the beak of the Jayhawk, or blue chicken as we like to call it in OK) instead of gray. And no, I am not saying they should have yellow pants, just to clarify!

I read that their away uni is white (obviously), but they will also have an alternate red, like our basketball team. The pants I am confused on... I think that they are actualy white, not gray. The lighting may be bad... but im not sure. There is one of #35 (Brandon McAnderson) and it appears that he is wearing white pants. :therock:KU F-BALL UNI GALLERY

KC Jayhawk

Not sure about the pants. Gray to the point of being silver. Neither gray nor silver is a traditional KU color. And the stripe is giving me a Montreal Alouettes vibe.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived