Best NHL Alternate Jersey

kingssss

Which Team Wears Your Favorite Alt Jersey?  

288 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the sens alt is one of the best, and should replace the red swoosh as the primary home uni, and they need to come out with a white version for the road sweaters.

At least if they do that, you would have matching home and away jerseys.

But if it's a good alt, why shouldn't it stay an alternate though?

It seems like only Boston, Chicago, New York Rangers and Toronto have ever just let the alternate be the alternate for any sustained period.

Funny, it seems like anytime a team does things right with their jerseys on a consistant basis, it's almost always an Original Six team...

well i think the sens need matching home and road sweaters, and i think the black alt is the perfect jersey to be the base for those sweaters. make the black alt the home, and make a white version for the road. i like the red swoosh jersey, but IMO it's just to "out there" to be a primary. make it the alt, replacing the flat-man logo on the shoulders with the peace tower/leaf logo.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for the Sens because I want that black alt to be their new home jersey. Make a white version of it for the road, keep the red swoosh jersey as an alt.

Columbus - Get rid of CBJ, make the current alt the home, make a white version of the alt as the home, make a new alt. Eliminate all the green and CBJ from the colour scheme and jersey set.

I know a lot of people hate the Preds mustard alts but I like them, the only thing I don't like is the stop sign shape for the collar, a little too over the top for me. I actually saw a guy at school wearing one and it looks really cool up close.

Worst alt - Islanders pylon orange is worse than the Mooterus.

stoneraizersig.jpg

Archived