Spawn Toys in CFL

Bleujayone

Todd McFarlane's Spawn.com feaures his company making figures out of some the best stars in the four major sports. If they ever decided to do a few of the best CFL players, which one should they do?

My Candidates;

CFL Legends

Doug Flutie

Mike Pringle

Warren Moon

Jeff Garcia

Mike "Pinball" Clemons

Damon Allen

Lui Passaglia

Darren Flutie

Danny Barret

Danny McManus

IN the meantime I guess we just live with custom jobs of other NFL figures...

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Todd McFarlane's Spawn.com feaures his company making figures out of some the best stars in the four major sports. If they ever decided to do a few of the best CFL players, which one should they do?

My Candidates;

CFL Legends

Doug Flutie

Mike Pringle

Warren Moon

Jeff Garcia

Mike "Pinball" Clemons

Damon Allen

Lui Passaglia

Darren Flutie

Danny Barret

Danny McManus

MAcFarlane has stated on more than occasion that he would love to make CFL figures, but the market is too small to justify it-so for now you'd have to customize an NFL one or have somebody else do it--

still you can dream...

My list would include some furhter back-

John Helton

Wayne Harris

Garney Henley

Tony Gabriel

Russ JAckson

JT Hay

Terry Irvin

Willie Burden

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I wonder if it would be ecconomical if they crated 1 player per team? Or at the very least, just do one per year and present it at the Greay Cup's host city that year like what htye've been present at the last few Super Bowls.

Also, I also think MacFarlane Toys should consider making a few blank generic players as a kit so that people can custom their own players without painting over another job. Not just football mind you but all sports, but I think football would be the easiest to customize since the helmet and uniform covers the majority of features.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

My Candidates;

CFL Legends

Doug Flutie

Mike Pringle

Warren Moon

Jeff Garcia

Mike "Pinball" Clemons

Damon Allen

Lui Passaglia

Darren Flutie

Danny Barret

Danny McManus

Nice conspicuous absences of any Bombers....Milt Stegal, Joe Poplawski, and Kenny Ploen, to name but three...

Charles Roberts would make a helluva figure, too...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I would like to throw in Sonny Wade and Joe Kapp

Hmm I was going to type Joe Kapp...

But then he may be viable for MacFarlane to make as A viking--so it's a simpler repaint to a Lion or Stampeder...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived