Ohio State or Texas

mac

Who's gonna win  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well how many times has Mack Brown beaten Oklahoma everytime it seems Texas has akllot of hype they fall flat.

Well, they were pretty flat tonight huh, Tank. Went on the road to face the #4 team in the nation. Not bad, boys, not bad at all.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Well how many times has Mack Brown beaten Oklahoma everytime it seems Texas has akllot of hype they fall flat.

Well, they were pretty flat tonight huh, Tank. Went on the road to face the #4 team in the nation. Not bad, boys, not bad at all.

Well thers a first time for anything but lets see when the play Oklahoma if they cant beat the Sooners this year they will never beat the Sooners.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well...we had our chances in this came, but only came up with field goals. It isn't Huston's fault that he missed that kick. It was one hell of a game though. I thought that Vince Young would cough the ball up at the end of the game, and here it was Zwick. I still think we have a shot at the Rose Bowl, but we must win it out the rest of the way. I don't see Ohio State Falling lower than 10 in the polls this week. My congrats to the Longhorns, they were definitely up for the challenge.

GO BUCKS!!!!

Well...we had our chances in this came, but only came up with field goals. It isn't Huston's fault that he missed that kick. It was one hell of a game though. I thought that Vince Young would cough the ball up at the end of the game, and here it was Zwick. I still think we have a shot at the Rose Bowl, but we must win it out the rest of the way. I don't see Ohio State Falling lower than 10 in the polls this week. My congrats to the Longhorns, they were definitely up for the challenge.

GO BUCKS!!!!

if you look at the game, OSU controlled it. They kicked their ass in field position, dominated in turnovers, if only hamby could hold onto the football or we could score touchdowns in the red zone. That was the story of this game, OSU could not score 7 in the redzone. But you gotta ask yourself, what is Zwick doing in the game when you're down one on the twenty and 2:30 left in the game? To me that situation screams for Troy Smith

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

The camera is always that high in Ohio Stadium.

It's so easy as a tOSU fan to sit here and should've would've could've all day long, but I all I am going to say is that we outplayed ourselves and choked. Kudos to Hamby, never seen anyone go 0-3 on receptions on one play before. <_<

Well thers a first time for anything but lets see when the play Oklahoma if they cant beat the Sooners this year they will never beat the Sooners.

I'm not a Texas fan, and I think they'll find a way to lose to OU, but this thread and was about the OSU/UT game. It's funny that you seem to always find a way to take the topic away from the point of the thread when you have either been proven wrong or have no basis for your logic.

Just seeing a trend, I could be wrong...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Well I was watching the game I predicted they would win at first but I thought they were going down in flames again so I mentioned how Texas was choking but Ohio State couldnot get the knock out pnch allowed them to hng around and won, sounds like an in game discussion of a game that went back and forth so yeah I changed what I said.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

But you gotta ask yourself, what is Zwick doing in the game when you're down one on the twenty and 2:30 left in the game? To me that situation screams for Troy Smith

Especially since Troy Smith had the hot hand. I sincerely think that if Troy Smith had stayed in the rest of the game, OSU would win and they'd be doing the pee-pee dance on the goal posts.

With that being said, Hook Em' Horns.

Archived