2003 ccm vintage collection

CJR

Jersey Express is good to deal with, although, I was looking at the website and they seem to be getting screwed over by CCM on what they are getting. Originaly, they had all the jerseys, now the Blackhawks, Bruins, Home Kings and Away Leafs are gone and they are limited it seems in what they will be getting. I wonder if the teams are sucking all the stock up? Because, I saw a mustard 'V' Canucks jersey on Ebay that they say is only available in Vancouver but, that was never even mentioned about being produced.

I've always wanted the Flying V jersey; they always look soo cool when the Islanders do their opening ceremonies...

I did a touch of research for you.

According to "Authentix" shop at GM Place, they are the only official sellers of the "Mustard Yellow jersey."

The guy says they have been selling them for about a month, and that they are selling very well.  He noted a few times that the Arena as well as the catalogue are the only places that one could be bought.

The store's number is 1-877-414-1244, and the price is $125 CDN, or about $81.25 US according to yesterday's exchange rate.

Rob

And as Chris already knows, I have an orginal replica yellow V mesh jersey, bought and worn when I was in 7th grade (1981 or so)...

Anyone know if CCM will ever do the navy Whale jerseys in the vintage line?  I'd step over my own wife to get one of those bad boys...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Eddie Westfall?  Are you speaking of the greatest arena organist of our lifetimes?

Actually, from what I saw, they are doing the original Isles jersey in the new line.  

Chris, speaking of great luck on jerseys, when the Nordiques folded, my family had season tickets.  In addition to getting most of their money back, the team sent the season ticket holders a jersey with "Defunct 95" on the back.

Being French speaking, my cousin got "Je Me Souviens" and the number 95.

About 5 minutes after receiving it in the mail, I told him how nice I thought it looked.  He was so mad at the team for leaving that he gave it to me.

It's pretty sweet.  It is authentic, with the fight strap, and "Officially Tailored for..." in it.  Too bad whenever I wear it in the NY/LI/NJ area, the local brainiacs always ask "Who is the Jemesouvies guy, and was he any good?"

Rob

I love this emoticon --->   :angry:

Rob..I hope your joking about that Ed Westfall thing..lol

But damn man, its pretty sweet you gotta Nordiques jersey like that..I always preferred the Nords to the Habs (maybe because my dorm mate is a Habs fan lol) Hey can i ask ya though, the Nords were gonna do a new jersey, ever hear why they never released them? is it because of the move?

yankeesfansd4.png91140975269.png

Isles1.gifirelandnw9.png

neyyorkjetsdj1.gif

sig3_605.jpg

chevroletij6.png

I had seen Jersey Express and was going to go through them but they did get ripped off in what they got and don't have the one I want in the size I want (Detroit Cougars/Red Wings in size 56).  Official Sports Section doesn't have it at all.

Anyone know why the jerseys that were supposed to be out in January won't be available until August on OldJerseys.com?

Archived