timberwolves concept

i thought i would post my timberwolves concept which includes a "updated" throwback with their current colors. the changes to me are small but,

---took the trees off the neckline and made that into a v-neck.

---no arm sleeve trim.

---new "wolves" font.

---new side panels that would be shimmer sheen (shiny) while rest of uniform would not be shiny, also at the leg hole the shorts would have a black trim (like the neck) half way around the shorts, and a thin black line up both sides of the shorts and jersey.

twolvesplayer.jpg

Twolvescourt.jpg

:D

sms.gif

Take all the black and turn it to green and you'll have something there.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The best part is that you took out the script and forest on their logo. The wolf looks better by itself. And the uniforms look pretty damn good, but I agree with OnWis97 that you should try green instead of black.

Score another one for those who want more green and less black. Royal-to-dark blues are not meant to be worn with black. It just clashes. They had a great set with blue and green and abandoned it.

I like the forest idea they have, but the font is trying too hard to be unique. Ditto that "MT" monogram... it reminds me of that nonsense thing Tiger Woods has on his clothing. It looks forced.

I like these fonts and uniforms. These could definitely work.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like the third "throwback" jersey the best.

The first two I like everything except for the font, just doesn't do it for me

I have a random question not related to the uni design...why is there a Bank of America logo on the court? There are no Bank of Americas in Minnesota

Yeah, a Target Center logo would be more appropriate

Archived