Your team on tv

Discrim

i screamed G-Unit for no reason recently...and i hear this happens a lot with people nowadays.  so i shall bump by turning my TV back on again.

*turns TV on*

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

and before Fanatic even asks, the deadline will be bumped up one more week-but that's it.  i might as well let some of the cat out of the bag for the fifth discrimibattle, though.  all i'll say is i will handpick two combatants, and they will design a uniform style by the terms i outline.  all i'll say is you won't expect what i'll have you fellas do.  and no it won't have anything to do with saintsfan's contest or iron xover.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Alright... Fortunately for me, I was already gonna design a logo, uniform, and field for a fantasy football team, so I've decided to use this team. The team is the Carolina Eagles, and they use red and blue as their primary colors, with white and silver as accents. I've also designed a league logo and put it as a patch on their jerseys, and a logo on each 25 yard line of their field.

The show itself is called "Beyond the Game"

I actually plan on creating logos, uniforms, and fields for the rest of the teams in the league.

Beyond the Game - Carolina Eagles: http://www.geocities.com/unltdconcepts/eagles.html

IUe6Hvh.png

whoa...STL gonna have to work for the title this time around! InTheEnd, all i gotta say is the call of the wild. only thing i'm gonna call ya out on is red and blue as a combo are generally overused by a whole lot of teams, but them's the breaks. i haven't been wowed in a few days, so thanks for wowing me. you're gonna fare well in next week's voting, i figure.

2016cubscreamsig.png

there we go now...i can feel this one. looks a little niner-ish but that's okay. deadline is tonight, 10 pm...gonna give anyone who got homework time to finish it.  

in the immortal words of jim fassel, anyone who wants in, get in. anyone who wants out, too bad, you're already in. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

yeah, I understand the niners part.  But mine is a burgundy maroon color.  I originally had a burgundy helmet, but it drowned out the logo, so I went with gold.  I was going to put the LA mark on the sleeves in the large stripe, but I'd have to make the mark really small.  I feel this is as big as I want the sleeve stripe, so the logo was the only thing to adjust.

I like that bear head logo you made, Sabres. Very slick.

However you really should put the credit down for the Grizzlies paw logo... even if you did edit it that much. Otherwise, it's a good colour combo, I'm assuming that's supposed to be a metallic gold that would look brighter in real life than it does in flat colours. That would look cool.

(Also, I'd recommend a different name than Bears... so overused (especially as there's already a pro football team called the Bears)... maybe change it to a kind of Bear like Grizzlies or Kodiaks...)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

normal deadline has passed, so there will be two main combatants and the wild card slot will be open for two days. like i said earlier, anyone who wants in...get in. anyone who wants out...too bad, you're already in. wild card deadline is saturday 10 pm. thank you.

the poll is here.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Oh, shoot.  I was meaning to credit the Memphis Grizzlies but forgot to in my post.

So, The paw logo is a modification of the Memphis Grizzlies logo.  I changed a little of the fur arrangement, switched a basketball out for a football, changed colors, and re-arranged the hand positioning.  

Thanks for calling me on that, SyPhi.

Yeah, but don't worry... My name isn't much better.  I didn't want to use Eagles, I actually wanted to use something like 'Philadelphia Liberty' with the eagle as the logo and a liberty bell as a secondary, but it was too similar to the Eagles theme, based on city/logo.  So I changed the city, and liberty didn't fit any more, so I went with Eagles, and by that time, I was too lazy to switch the colors.   :D

IUe6Hvh.png

eh what the heck, two hours left for wildcard deadline...i might as well declare things over as far as any entries.  two horse race, last time i checked the poll was on page 2 and InTheEnd leads by two votes(then again, that was two hours ago)...so get on that ballot box and vote now!!!

2016cubscreamsig.png

well, it was a two horse race, but now i can announce a winner...since our sponsors got tired of waiting, they took their trophy and went home.  so i have no trophies this time around.  

and in a so-so race consisting of only 10 votes, teh winner of the fourth DiscrimiBattle...InTheEnd88!!!

all hail InTheEnd!  proving that waiting til the actual end is not as good as waiting til things are InTheEnd,  :D

i think i will wait until tomorrow afternoon to announce the next DiscrimiBattle's true nature.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived