My latest project

gordie_delini

So i had been requested to make MLS jersey templates - and they were a big hit. Well now i've gone a step further. In the absence of colours-of-football.com i have begun to replicate all of the FA Premier League jerseys for this season, and for those teams i have added hero jerseys. another bonus - i have replicated the FAPL font to custom make jerseys for all of you guys. just request a team and then name and number and its yours! i haven't finished all of the teams, and for those i've done i haven't gotten heroes yet, but they'll keep coming. this is an ongoing project amongst other projects, so patience is a virtue. without further ado - here they are.

The FAPL sleeve badge

Barclays-sleeve-badge.gif

The FAPL font (using my name and preferred number)

FAPL-font.gif

Arsenal

Arsenal.gif

Arsenal Hero

Arsenal2.gif

Chelsea

Chelsea.gif

Fulham

Fulham.gif

OD_Signature.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great job, Gordie.  What's a hero jersey though?

a hero jersey is a term meaning a customized jersey with one of the most popular players of the club - i.e. a custom arsenal jersey with thierry henry's name and number (as shown above) or a manchester united shirt with wayne rooney's name and number. they are not limited to just one player per team tho - it could theoretically be any player. but thats what a hero jersey is. like i said above, i can put any player from the club on there for anyone, or your own name and number on either the home or away shirts.

OD_Signature.jpg

As promised: Please note that a lack of pictures has caused me to improvise on both Birmingham City's and Blackburn's away shorts - I have created these as an educated guess, so they may not be accurate. if anyone has photos of the current away shorts for either clubs, i will go back and fix them. in the meantime, please understand again that the away shorts ARE NOT ACCURATE. Thank you.

Birmingham City

Birmingham-City.gif

Blackburn Rovers

Blackburn-Rovers.gif

Bolton Wanderers

Bolton-Wanderers.gif

OD_Signature.jpg

Still to come: Charlton Athletic, Middlesborough, Portsmouth, Sunderland AFC, West Bromwich Albion, and Wigan Athletic.

By the way, I am open for requests for personalized shirts with YOUR name and number on ANY of these displayed kits - home or away, as well as hero shirts. Just post it here or PM me with your request.

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived