North carolina tar heels concept

Evan

I like those...however, the actual colors of their "newer" athletics logo have these colors:

UNC CAROLINA BLUE

UNC DEEP BLUE

UNC METALLIC SILVER

I wonder how those would look with this color scheme?

Just a thought.  Good job.

reminds me of a better executed version of washington's current uniform.  the roads have thin gold arch stripes like the home jerseys, but since it's gold on white no one can see it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I would like to see what the Tar Heels would look like if they wore dark blue jerseys.

they would then not look like UNC.  that's what they'd look like.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I loved that UNC went back to their mid-90s style last year, dropping the thicker navy sleve stripes and the drop-shadow numerals.  I think what they got going is one of the nicest sets in college football.

That said, I really like Evan's design.  Clean and crisp as always.  

I would like to see what the shoulder stipes would look filled in with white at home and light blue on the road (think USC & Maryland instead of U of Wash), but overall, I like the design.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Cuse, heres one for you

Evan,

I love the modified set.  It keeps what I love about the current UNC jersey set without infringing on your design.  Great job!

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Archived