tulane logo-less helmets

BRYWHIT

I assume this is because they left the logos for the helmets in new Orleans along with their hm unis. All in all, i like the plain helmets.

tuvsmu.jpg

OK - I don't get this. Wouldn't their away unis also be in New Orleans?

Are we sure they're not leaving the helmet plain as a memorial to those who lost so much, including their very lives, in Katrina?

Those aren't Tulane's road uni's either. From what I understand, Tulane is wearing their practice uniforms and practice pads in games. They brought that stuff with them when the left NOLA to practice for what they thought would only be a few days.

eyecopy1tn.jpg

Those aren't Tulane's road uni's either.  From what I understand, Tulane is wearing their practice uniforms and practice pads in games.  They brought that stuff with them when the left NOLA to practice for what they thought would only be a few days.

If these white jerseys that Tulane has sported against Mississippi State and SMU are only meant to be practice jerseys, why all the extra bells and whistles?

Namely I speak of:

1) logos on sleeves

2) conference and manufacturer logos

2) Broncos striping

3) Argyle collars! (my personal favorite feature)

It turns out the argyle collar first was there in Losman's final year at Tulane in 2003.

Losman-dishes-vs-Army-lg.jpg

Can't believe I missed it all these years ...

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Those aren't Tulane's road uni's either.  From what I understand, Tulane is wearing their practice uniforms and practice pads in games.  They brought that stuff with them when the left NOLA to practice for what they thought would only be a few days.

If these white jerseys that Tulane has sported against Mississippi State and SMU are only meant to be practice jerseys, why all the extra bells and whistles?

Namely I speak of:

1) logos on sleeves

2) conference and manufacturer logos

2) Broncos striping

3) Argyle collars! (my personal favorite feature)

It turns out the argyle collar first was there in Losman's final year at Tulane in 2003.

Losman-dishes-vs-Army-lg.jpg

Can't believe I missed it all these years ...

They probably use the old game uniforms for practice.

As a life-long Tulane fan and grad, and temporary Texas resident.....the logo-less look was due to the team's move around the south from one school to another....so the stickers haven't quite caught up to them just yet.....and they are wearing the white full time because the team feels it wouldn't be right wearing the green unis away from New Orleans, which is their TRUE home.....gotta love the argyle.....heh....kind of preppy..like us....but you GOTTA love the 1978-1984 look.....all styles...light-blue pants....and the "T" is for Tulane....and the light green wave is for...well...you guys are smart as hell anyways.....but even if ur an LSU fan, which is a shame to begin with, you gotta cheer for the ol' Green Wave......I just hope someday, i'll be able to live in St. Bernard parish again so i can see my boys kick some C-USA rears.......

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, maybe they don't want to draw attention to the fact that their logo is a big T being consumed by a tidal wave...

uhhhhhhhh....."T" for Tulane.....tidal wave for....uhhhhhh.......Green Wave, I think?

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

tulane now has their T logo on the helmets against Houston @ La Tech stadium. Still wearing white unis

they are wearing the white full time because the team feels it wouldn't be right wearing the green unis away from New Orleans, which is their TRUE home.....

Reason for the white jerseys this season......as previously mentioned

p.s.: they played in Lafayette.... <_<

willieMcGee_2.jpg

Archived