majestic replicas

polsce

I have a customized Majestic Replica Braves alt, and it is really nice. Majestic replicas used to suck before they became the exclusive uniform supplier to MLB, but they have since improved many times over this year. I am very pleased with the quality of my jersey. It is almost like an authentic, v-stitched twill logos and all. I'm glad my 120 bucks (45 bucks for customization) weren't wasted.

Majestic's Authentic collection stays true to what the players wear on the field. Majestic's replicas are very sloppily done. Same generic block lettering, whether it's appropriate (Yankees) incomplete (Mets sans shadows, Mariners sans outline, etc) or not even remotely close (Phillies, Red Sox, Diamondbacks, et al).

Majestic needs to put out a mid-level line that would parallel the "swingman" basketball jerseys that Nike used to put out and Reebok now puts out. They're not authentic, but they're not the rush jobs of the all-screened replicas.

Actually, if they're making money and moving product, what's Majestic's motivation to provide a middle tier? To make those of us that are anal-retentive about logo authenticity happy? Caring that much compels you to either go authentic, or go without, since you couldn't compromise in terms of logo accuracy ...

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

That was funny. I'm a full-figured fellow my ownself, and I can state for a fact that their plus sizes are plusser than Russell's are. (Say that five times fast.) I try not to buy replicas with names and numbers, so their stuff is good-looking and comfy enough for me.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Majestic's Authentic collection stays true to what the players wear on the field. Majestic's replicas are very sloppily done. Same generic block lettering, whether it's appropriate (Yankees) incomplete (Mets sans shadows, Mariners sans outline, etc) or not even remotely close (Phillies, Red Sox, Diamondbacks, et al).

Can anyone explain the rationale behind the way Majestic makes Yankees jerseys? Their number font is generic enough (the home don't even have outlines) and since the Yankees don't put names on their jerseys, the people at Majestic are wasting time, materials and money putting names on the jerseys. Are they trying to further insult the people who are unwilling to shell out for the authentics by making them look even more incorrect? You'd think they'd be happy to leave the names off and save a little time.

I was at the Phillies game Tuesday, and waws disappointed - they had plenty of home jerseys, but the only authentic road jersey was a Thome #25. If they'd had an Utley, Wagner, Rollins or Howard, they'd have had a sale. But I didn't want a home jersey - pinstripes look better on the field than in the stands.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Majestic's Authentic collection stays true to what the players wear on the field.  Majestic's replicas are very sloppily done.  Same generic block lettering, whether it's appropriate (Yankees) incomplete (Mets sans shadows, Mariners sans outline, etc) or not even remotely close (Phillies, Red Sox, Diamondbacks, et al).

Can anyone explain the rationale behind the way Majestic makes Yankees jerseys? Their number font is generic enough (the home don't even have outlines) and since the Yankees don't put names on their jerseys, the people at Majestic are wasting time, materials and money putting names on the jerseys. Are they trying to further insult the people who are unwilling to shell out for the authentics by making them look even more incorrect? You'd think they'd be happy to leave the names off and save a little time.

I was at the Phillies game Tuesday, and waws disappointed - they had plenty of home jerseys, but the only authentic road jersey was a Thome #25. If they'd had an Utley, Wagner, Rollins or Howard, they'd have had a sale. But I didn't want a home jersey - pinstripes look better on the field than in the stands.

that's because Yankee fans are not smart enough to realize that when they buy a jersey with a #2 on it it is a Jeter jersey, so Majestic put it on there so that they will know. :P

Well, we are a very small minority who care this passionatley about these things. I got told to please be leave a Sports Authority because some guy asked a employee their if this Nationals jersey was a Authentic, and was told it was. I then stepped in and very politely explained exactly why it wasnt...and to make a long story short I lost them two sales...oh well.... :D

I used to like the Russell replicas more than the old Majestic replicas, because the Majestic replicas sucked. However, the new replicas that Majestic put out this year are better than the ones in the past. They have more quality materials on them, at least for my Braves jersey.

Archived