iNet Company Logo

Cola

Okay I am taking a Networking class in school and we have this huge project of developing a network from start to finish for a "fake" company. Anyways, we have to come up with a name and a logo for our team. One of our members suggested GBMK Solutions which is the first letter of all our names...BORING, at least I thought. So I told them I would go make a name and a logo and they agreed that would be good to go with. Here is what I came up with.

It's pretty simple and I just came up with the name in class today. It's kind of generic but I think it gets the job done.

C&C please!

iNetPackage.jpg

Generic? Yes. (But generic is good)

Would adding INCORPORATED help? Yes. (But leaving it as it is works too)

Is it better than the logo I created in school? Very much so. (Verrry much so)

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I might go all lowercase with the "Net" because it dominates the "i" as it is now. As long as the "i" is red and has the waves round it, it should garner enough atention, but it looks a little right-heavy right now.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Well I did increase the size of the font for "Net" on the right side so that could be a reason it seems heavy on that side.

So should I equal the size of all the letters or is it okay? Tempest I know you have a good bit of experience in this design field...so would it be okay to leave as is or do you think a change is necessary?

Also, what about the secondary? Is it pointless?

Test out a few things. I would try this idea: Type "Net" in all uppercase letters, but make them a smaller size so they are roughly the same size as the lowercase "i." Try it with all lowercase letters. Try it in different typefaces. I like the idea behind the secondary. It would work great if you had a series of slogans based around the the "iN" idea, like:

"iNET, keeping you iNterconnected, iNterwoven, and iNtertwined."

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Test out a few things. I would try this idea: Type "Net" in all uppercase letters, but make them a smaller size so they are roughly the same size as the lowercase "i." Try it with all lowercase letters. Try it in different typefaces. I like the idea behind the secondary. It would work great if you had a series of slogans based around the the "iN" idea, like:

Actually I had already thought of a few slogans that spurred the moment I saw the "iN".

"iNet. Are you iN or out?" was one of them. Yours also works very well in using it. I might work with that in a few if you don't mind.

Actually I had already thought of a few slogans that spurred the moment I saw the "iN".

"iNet. Are you iN or out?" was one of them. Yours also works very well in using it. I might work with that in a few if you don't mind.

I don't know if that will work. Sounds too much like Verizon.

Yeah I figured that with such a generic name there would be plenty of companies out there with a similiar name or exact name even. Oh well, it's just for class.

And I also can see the Verizon aspects of this...which wasn't on purpose- they just got to the idea first. :cursing:

Archived