Redskins in all-white tonite

GMS1122

Yeah, that's just because of the differences in the construction of jerseys for lineman, who like shporter/no sleeves, and thus everything on the sleeves is made smaller; stripes, logos, etc. And yes, the all white looked horrendous on Washington. I think way too many teams are doing this, it's time to put a stop to it as I think the Bears are, since they had the blue pants w/the white jerseys this preseason. And of course, NO MORE SOLID COLOR UNIFORMS FOR THE LOVE OF LOMBARDI!!!

All White uniforms are fine. They look good on most teams. It's a classic look and it should stay. (Bears look good in it, Browns, Dolphins, Ravens, Colts, Bengals, Old Bills, Jets... list goes on...)

It is a small minority of teams that do not look good in all white, and the Redskins are one of them. I swear if i see them in a A-O-C uniform this year i'll flip. No Good. The A-O-C uniform experiment is one that should be stopped immediatly. Keep the all-whites for most team, Abolish the A-O-C for ALL teams...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

the worst white on white uniform of all time...hands down, the 49ers from 1996 to 1998.

Agreed.

(Anyone notice how me and Sharky are getting along on alot of things lately? When the hell is Armageddon coming?)  :P

I think the Cheifs all white didn't look as good as the red pants, but their all white didn't look bad either. It was... eh. But with the return of the red pants, they look fan-:censored:in-tastic.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

All White uniforms are fine. They look good on most teams. It's a classic look and it should stay. (Bears look good in it, Browns, Dolphins, Ravens, Colts, Bengals, Old Bills, Jets... list goes on...)

See JQK, thing is, I think all those teams look better/would look better with dark pants. I think the Browns should go back to the orange pants that match the helmets so well, they look sweet in Madden. And the Dolphins look tons better with the aqua trunks. Plus I've always thought the Colts should have blue pants; they even did for a few games one year and they looked great, I dunno why they stopped that. And the old Bills? Those were the most boring, sorry road uniforms in the league. I think you're hard-pressed to find a team who doesn't look better with colored pants. It just balances out the look more, especially when they match the helmet. I think the only teams that really look better in all white are Carolina, Jacksonville and maybe Baltimore, but their unis just suck anyway.

See JQK, thing is, I think all those teams look better/would look better with dark pants. I think the Browns should go back to the orange pants that match the helmets so well, they look sweet in Madden. And the Dolphins look tons better with the aqua trunks. Plus I've always thought the Colts should have blue pants; they even did for a few games one year and they looked great, I dunno why they stopped that. And the old Bills? Those were the most boring, sorry road uniforms in the league. I think you're hard-pressed to find a team who doesn't look better with colored pants. It just balances out the look more, especially when they match the helmet. I think the only teams that really look better in all white are Carolina, Jacksonville and maybe Baltimore, but their unis just suck anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
when i was watchin the game i noticed that sum of the players jerseys on teh skins were dif. the sleeve stripe was different sizes. sum big, sume large. can anyone veriify this?

Here's the one that really drives my nit-picking self up the wall: the Redskins are using two different sets of sleeve numbers. Some of the guys have the nice, spread-out sleeve #s like the Raiders, and some, mostly linemen and linebackers, have skinny ones.

It's kind of like the end of the Orioles run with Russell, when you could see two, sometimes three different "Orioles" scripts on the field at the same time.

Aren't these things (sleeve and pantleg variations aside) supposed to be "uniform"? ???

Archived