St.-Laurent Saints baseball concept

GeorgesL

Introducting my Saint-Laurent Saints concept:

Saint-Laurent is named for the St. Lawrence River in Quebec, but the French translation will be used. Saints is for the 75+ cities and towns in Quebec province.

Primary logo:

saintslogo.jpg

Uniforms:

st.jpg

Not sure on the colours. They're the same as the Michigan Panthers.

The only thing I see is that the beige or gold in the Alt isn't really that noticable in the logo. I like everything else, I'd just say either add more gold/beige into the logo or take it out of the jersey. Nice concept overall though.

i think you have potential here - maybe add a fleur-de-lis in the cap and main logo to differentiate from the St Louis Cardinals cap logo. The main is a good start, but it's missing something. it's too simple, it needs to say "saints" a little bit more. i like the colors, but i think you need to get a little further from the cards cap logo for your own cap logo. nice start :)

OD_Signature.jpg

I think the home and the alt need numbers on the front. Otherwise, I really like these. I especially like the colors.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I agree with the comment that it needs to be more Saintly somehow. Perhaps a halo above the S on the home script instead of the swooshy flourish that letter now has?

Also, if you're going for the French effect, shouldn't the cap log be "STEL" instead of "STL"? If I recall correctly, the French use "Ste." instead of "St." Throw a lower-case "e" onto that cap logo!

Otherwise, I generally like these unis. I'd like them even more if you made the gold or tan a more pronounced highlight on the home and away unis and if the light blue had a tiny bit more prominence as well, perhaps using it to shadow the cap lettering or somesuch.

20082614447.png

Archived