Stamps unveil new helmets

reppact

god man, that's just a freaking legion of morons up there in stampland.  from what i've seen of their alternate logo, i think it is ugly, and if i were a stamps fan i'd be insulted that they'd trot out with that POS on the helmets.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

god man, that's just a freaking legion of morons up there in stampland. from what i've seen of their alternate logo, i think it is ugly, and if i were a stamps fan i'd be insulted that they'd trot out with that POS on the helmets.

You'd be insulted because they slapped some different helmet decals on for one game?  As if the pathetic season and the front office circus wasn't bad enough for you to feel pissed.  If you'd be personally insulted over the use of a different helmet decal for ONE GAME then certain teams would be mortified and dismayed at what you'd have them wear...sheesh

You'd be insulted because they slapped some different helmet decals on for one game? As if the pathetic season and the front office circus wasn't bad enough for you to feel pissed. If you'd be personally insulted over the use of a different helmet decal for ONE GAME then certain teams would be mortified and dismayed at what you'd have them wear...sheesh

you got me there.  but you gotta admit, that logo is crap, and there are logos out there that i don't think should be on a helmet, even though they are much better in execution.  either version of the bears' head or the running packer come to mind(by themselves).  wouldn't use either one to replace the C or the G, respectively, cus of the traditoin behind those simple letters.  same with teh stamps, you think of em you think of the red helmet with the white horse.  not a red helmet with some crap someone trying to be jackson pollock dreamt up.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

You'd be insulted because they slapped some different helmet decals on for one game? As if the pathetic season and the front office circus wasn't bad enough for you to feel pissed. If you'd be personally insulted over the use of a different helmet decal for ONE GAME then certain teams would be mortified and dismayed at what you'd have them wear...sheesh

you got me there. but you gotta admit, that logo is crap, and there are logos out there that i don't think should be on a helmet, even though they are much better in execution. either version of the bears' head or the running packer come to mind(by themselves). wouldn't use either one to replace the C or the G, respectively, cus of the traditoin behind those simple letters. same with teh stamps, you think of em you think of the red helmet with the white horse. not a red helmet with some crap someone trying to be jackson pollock dreamt up.

I watched the game last night and I admit that it did look bad.  The Stampeding Colt Logo looks 100X better than the one they used last night.  There is a huge sense of tradition with the red helmet and that logo.

It was mentioned during the telecast that they made the change for luck.  After getting pounded 38-0 I bet that logo doesn't make it on the helmet again.

• 4 months later...
With some of the off season moves I shudder that this helmet may still be brought back...It works for the uni--but not the helmet--and I admit--I thought it would.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived