MLB Style Guide

MDesign

Yeah...what's your point?

I think you made your own point by saying you're not a qualified user. You've got hundreds of posters here thinking you're some big insider, when you're only the friend of an insider.

:therock: Pantone contributes more than just about any other user.

That's enough pointless squabbling from you.

:cursing:

buffalo_sig.png

Yeah...what's your point?

I think you made your own point by saying you're not a qualified user. You've got hundreds of posters here thinking you're some big insider, when you're only the friend of an insider.

I'm just a jazz musician/VB programmer who started a sports uniforms research site. I've gotten the connections I have by trying to be ethical in how I deal with gathering the information I have. Because I've gained trust with a pretty large number of graphic designers, league front office types and other "true" insiders, I've been able to get my foot in a lot of doors.

It's called "networking"...

I'm not even a designer myself. I know a lot about colors, and how they are used, only by studying them. I've built a number of databases to store this information - it's what I know how to do...I'm not trying to pretend to be something I'm not.

I've never claimed to be an "insider" - others have labeled me that. Having the popularity of my site helps - even if I never have the time to keep it updated. I hear a lot of things due to the fact that other people in the know tell me about them, or I find them myself.

I doubt if you'll actually find someone who has access to EVERYTHING...

I've searched on this topic and didn't see anything about it; so I'm wondering how you get access to the MLB Style Guide. I've got access to the NBA, NHL, NFL, and MLB media sites but of course I would like access to the Style Guide.

Any help would be appreciated.

If it's any consolation, I'm doing this for an undergraduate paper on how our own evolution is transfered through our art. So it's not just logos but the Style Guide would help alot.

Thanks Again.

I've actually only ever seen the MLB one.

Does anyone have links to NHL,NBA or NFL style guides?

Are they online?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Like what PANTONE said, unless you are a member of an acredited media outlet, a licensee or a high-ranking member of a team's staff, you're not getting access.
Secondly, I have access through someone with one of the teams. I'll leave it at that.

So you're none of the above three? (a member of an acredited media outlet, a licensee or a high-ranking member of a team's staff). Sounds like that Bud Light commercial: "I have dated, Carmen Electra's, Cousin's, Friend's, Sister."

He owns & operates a research site involving sports teams uniforms and colors. Thats enough for me

Archived