Colgate new logo?

jefrsn

Hmm, that is quite ok.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

I linked to the Patriot League site in a recent thread where this came up. As of two minutes ago, however, the Colgate athletic website still shows the old (?) logo.

topmastshellnew.gif

By the way, my Lafayette Leopards need a win over Lehigh and a Colgate loss on Saturday to win the Patriot League championship and the I-AA automatic bid. Let's go, Hoyas!!

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

By the way, my Lafayette Leopards need a win over Lehigh and a Colgate loss on Saturday to win the Patriot League championship and the I-AA automatic bid.  Let's go, Hoyas!!

Last year was an abberation. The leopards are going down Saturday!

- Beantown (Lehigh '98)

Last year was a SMACKDOWN. . . the second in three years (okay, maybe 2002 was an aberration, I'll give you that one). We'll talk on Monday. :evil:B)

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Actually, I give Colgate credit for not going with some goofy, steroid-riddled guy in a red tank top with a beard ...

The place isn't really like that. At least that's what I gathered from my one visit to Hamilton, New York many moons ago ...

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

By the way, my Lafayette Leopards need a win over Lehigh and a Colgate loss on Saturday to win the Patriot League championship and the I-AA automatic bid.  Let's go, Hoyas!!

Last year was an abberation. The leopards are going down Saturday!

- Beantown (Lehigh '98)

Lafayette 23, Lehigh 19.

Have you pulled yourself off of the floor yet, Beantown? :D:D:D

P.S. I couldn't wait until Monday.

Archived