Kansas City Brigade

vicfurth

kcbrigade.gif

I tried to give the Brigade a cutting-edge, over-the-top AFL-esque design. The side-panels, IMO, look a bit like the stealth bomber, while the sleeve-into-piping follows the panels' lead.

I chose the silver and (true)powder blue over black because it gave a color scheme that's more unique than black/silver/blue accents.

Another portfolio piece? You tell me. :P

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I like it (my feelings about the logo notwithstanding :mad: ). The only thing I MIGHT do differently is a slightly less cutting edge number font and a slightly darker shade of blue. The current shade seems a little too close to the silver/gray.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

One of the most clever and unique logos I've seen in a while.

I would like to see a scheme with a little darker blue.

Great job!!!

Just making sure you know that this IS the logo and colors that the actual AFL team will wear - the concept is just the uniform.

I really like the side stripes. Perhaps make the numbers a bit thinner and not so close together - that would be my only complaint.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That greatly impresses me! I like these even though the real ones havent been released!

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived