Nashville Kats Logo Concept

Chief.

I think right now their logo is inconsistent, cluttered, and not intimidating enough. I know they're trying to tie it in with music, but it doesn't work for me. So using their nice choice of colors, I made this logo which I'm looking to improve and build an entire set for.

C&C guys.

UPDATE:

NashvilleKatsfinal.png

I like it, but the colour scheme screams Tennessee Titans. I'm sure the AFL team would want to create their own identity.

Actually, those really are their actual colors on their uniforms.

I like it, but the colour scheme screams Tennessee Titans. I'm sure the AFL team would want to create their own identity.

Actually, those really are their actual colors on their uniforms.

Oh... well then I stand corrected. Good logo, a lot better than the Elvis cat they have right now.

stoneraizersig.jpg

Wow, no offence but I think Nashville's current logo is great. It's unique with the elvis cat, while yours is a very generic bobcat-type thing. Nashville's logo also has a bit of Arena League history tied within it.

About the concept, I like your wordmark, but your Main and Secondary logos I do not like. The primary is REALLY generic, and the "K" with the eyes in it wouldn't turn up well on a jersey or merchandise. Maybe if you combined the primary and secondary (While loosing the eyes within the K) it would look better.

Come to think of it, your logo looks like Texas State's logo:

txst-04-top-sprts-logo.gif

Not trying to be mean, just giving some honest C&C.

Not a bad start, but your "Kat" has no depth and your wordmark is a bit plain. As for the secondary, I really like the eyes, but the K is too plain. Overall, it's just too flat and needs some flair seeing that it's an AFL team. I really think you can tie it in to music somehow especially by making a music note into an N or something like that, but I like the idea of the eyes better than the music tie-in anyway.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Not trying to be mean, just giving some honest C&C.

Not a bad start, but your "Kat" has no depth and your wordmark is a bit plain. As for the secondary, I really like the eyes, but the K is too plain. Overall, it's just too flat and needs some flair seeing that it's an AFL team. I really think you can tie it in to music somehow especially by making a music note into an N or something like that, but I like the idea of the eyes better than the music tie-in anyway.

Nah, that's not mean, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for putting thought and suggestions into it. I will get to work on that when I have time.

The logo they have right now isnt that bad... cause its tennessee and they wanted to put some local flavor in it... so i have no problem with the logo...

Your concept is good though... dont get me wrong.

BUT what someone needs to do is completely change the horrific jerseys they have right now... those things are hideous! :shocked:

Archived