Buffalo Sabres Concept

kingssss

Here's an idea I had for the Buffalo Sabres. I couldn't think of any design for the alternate, but it would include their current primary one (my shoulder one) as the crest, and either be red or black. The number and letters on the back look a little blurry, but that happened when I resized it.

C&C greatly appreciated.

FinalSabresPres.png

teamsnew2.png

you get bonus points for not resorting to some form of blue and yellow (which everyone around here sheepishly does when it comes to sabres concepts)

I've never been a fan of that logo either--it looks like clip art.

but I like the layout of the stripes.

I will actually agree with Shark on that.

When they announced the change of unis from the blue & yellow I was glad--I had already chosen them as the NHL team most in need of a new uniform.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

While I prefer the old blue/gold scheme to the new one (they traded a unique scheme to get in the "what the hell, let's go black" line, in league that already has NJ, Chicago and Ottawa in red and black), these are nice.

Special thanks for not copping out and basing the sweater crest on the animal that shares its name with the city, and instead focusing on the team nickname. That's their best logo, and it's underutilized.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

very nice looking concept, i've always wondered what a buffalo concept would look like with the "B" logo as the primary. If you wouldn't mind giving that a shot I'd like to see it. If not don't worry about it, but great work none the less.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

very nice looking concept, i've always wondered what a buffalo concept would look like with the "B" logo as the primary. If you wouldn't mind giving that a shot I'd like to see it. If not don't worry about it, but great work none the less.

Yea, good idea. I'll give that a try and have it soon.

teamsnew2.png

I'm bumpin this again, seeing if anyone has any more C&C. I'll have those other unis with the B logo, maybe an alt, out soon.

awesome, cant wait to see that they look like

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Archived