Good Picture Sites?

Neon_Matrix

I've been looking around for awhile to find some good, big action shots from hockey and baseball, and so far the only place I know of that has pretty good sized ones that arent marked are from ESPN.com.

If anyone knows of any other sites with good pictures I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass them along. Thanks!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

How about YAHOO ?

Or are they not big enough?

They're good for action normally.

Actually, you would find the gallery here

Thats the same gallery ESPN offers. But thanks for the site.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I've had the same trouble you've had, so I would suggest you do what I did.

Email the individual teams' and ask for the players you need as I did with the Broncos.

That's worked out pretty well.

If there is anyone who would know how to get unwatermarked images... <_<

I just go to the teams websites, they usually have plenty of action photos game-by-game.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

if you are looking for free stock photography, try www.sxc.hu ... excellent site, and free too!

here's a search string for hockey: http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=search&txt=hockey&w=1

i know it's not the nhl, but the images are large and the quality is usually excellent.

Archived