Ottawa Senators

kroma

I tought of doing a concept of Ottawa, but verry different, just for fun. For the logo, i pulled aside the 'gladiator head' and used their alt one with the tower, but i changed it a bit. The unis are a creation of my imagination, exept the alt who looked like their original jersey. I had a lot of fun doing these and i'de love to get C+C!

Senzs.jpg

senz3.jpg

senz2.jpg

Decent, but:

1. The font for the numbers doesn't fit the rest of the design.

1a. The number font and lettering font don't fit with each other at all.

2. The home jersey has red sleeves and a red body. The road jersey has a white body but red sleeves. The alt is all black. A little consistency would help a lot.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

2. The home jersey has red sleeves and a red body. The road jersey has a white body but red sleeves. The alt is all black. A little consistency would help a lot.

since when do alts have to have the same striping pattern as the rest of the unis?

Very sharp! Actually, if it's possible could you do a white version of that black alt and use their current 2D Senator logo? As much as I love their current black alt, the alt that you just came up with could be awesome as their everyday home jersey.

stoneraizersig.jpg

2.  The home jersey has red sleeves and a red body.  The road jersey has a white body but red sleeves.  The alt is all black.  A little consistency would help a lot.

since when do alts have to have the same striping pattern as the rest of the unis?

They don't. I was referring more to the home and road looking more like each other, which is more customary.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'd say take the red shoulder area on the white jersey and make it white. Then, make the sides red rather than black and change the white piping to black. It'll make them more uniform with eachother. Like VitaminD said, the two fonts don't go together. They appear to be two different serifed fonts....that's no good. How 'bout a little more "Spezza" in there? :D

Archived