Detroit Lions Concept

BavarianMW

Would they really go for different fonts on the names and numbers?

The numbers are classic Block style, the names in a different font.

I like the Lion, better than what they have, though I don't know if it goes with the stripes behind it.

I do like the pants striping, I'll have to look at mine again, as yours look better.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I'm not feeling the white helmet. It looks more "Colts" than "Lions". The logo is pretty sweet, minus the stripes behind it. It would work for virtually any cat logo. I love the pants stripe, classic Lions(in my generation) going on there. The number font doesn't bother me, but the name and "Detroit" chest wordmark fonts look out of place. Standard block letters would work for the name on the back. If you made the "Detroit" all caps on the chest, it'd work much better.

The lion logo has a lot of promise, maybe more of the mane and head showing? I don't understand the typing across the chest, it doesn't look right. Overall, pretty good work.

Decent idea, but...

1. Silver helmets please. Anything else just doesn't look right.

2. D-E-T-R-O-I-T.

3. The lion face isn't bad, but it definitely needs more definition. A mane would help.

4. Black facemasks? :blink: Just 'cuz they're doing it now doesn't mean it's right.

5. Vertically-oriented stripes on the sleeves just doesn't look right either. I'll give you credit for novel thinking, but it's not working. Especially now that sleeves are getting shorter and shorter, this will look even more awkward.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived