Overlooking the FOOT in football.

brinkeguthrie

Kickers cant win games but they lose em. Its up to the warriors in the trenches to egt him close enough for any kick and they aint real football players any way they are the odd man out and deserve to be so becuase they are a dime a dozen.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Kickers cant win games but they lose em. Its up to the warriors in the trenches to egt him close enough for any kick and they aint real football players any way they are the odd man out and deserve to be so becuase they are a dime a dozen.

Good kickers are not a dime a dozen, and they CAN contribute very much to a win. I'm gonna use Jeff Wilkins as an example because I watch him most and he fits...

Not only is this guy very clutch at delivering kicks whether long or short, the difference he can make on an onside kick is often overlooked. Wilkins has given the Rams 2 successful onside kicks in the last 2 weeks (last week helping them enough to win), and I can still remember the playoff game a couple years ago vs. the Panthers where Wilkins was a couple yards short (on a 50+ yard attempt) from having probably the best kicking performance in history. Wilkins had already nailed a few field goals, many long, in the game, and that FG would have one it in overtime. Perhaps the play I was most remember though, was an onside kick that the Rams HAD to have...a perfect kick, and guess who ran hard into the scramble and came out with the ball...Jeff Wilkins.

Not real football players my foot.

I was one of those warriors in the trenches in high school. I tried kicking and punting...that didn't work out so well...thank god it was just practice.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived