My Montréal Dragons!

GeorgesL

i think you should have the dragon in front of the baseball on the primary logo, and behind the M on the hat - it's a great looking dragon and is far under used - the uniforms look good, although the colour scheme is a bit dull with just the black and white. I think the hat should be black for both home and road, but the pinstripes have kind of a nice touch, nice work

OD_Signature.jpg

Not a fan of the white/striped home cap, and I usually don't like the pinstripes on the road set, but damn - that's a gorgeous set! Great use of the Brew Crew's "Notre Dame" Era font. It's a shame the primary is relatively bland (baseball with team name encircling), because the dragon is great - any way to perch the dragon atop the ball?

Where could i get that baseball template. thats the only one i do not have?

You're probably not going to be able to find that one - it's guarded pretty tightly by the 2 guys who use it. Others have tried without success to get a hold of it. Just so you know...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Le Québécois, this is for you...

Merci mon ami. Très belle exécution. Tout y est, la qualité du trait, le choix des couleurs et le lettrage. Idéalement, j'aurais pris ces joueurs-là gal;ement à MOntréal ahahahha... Merci encore...

Thank you my friend, Nicely done. Everything is good, the overall look, the choice of colors et the woodmarks. In a perfect worl, these players would have played in Montréal as well.... Thanx again!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Le Québécois, this is for you...

Merci mon ami. Très belle exécution. Tout y est, la qualité du trait, le choix des couleurs et le lettrage. Idéalement, j'aurais pris ces joueurs-là gal;ement à MOntréal ahahahha... Merci encore...

Thank you my friend, Nicely done. Everything is good, the overall look, the choice of colors et the woodmarks. In a perfect worl, these players would have played in Montréal as well.... Thanx again!

Je vous en prie. :D

Where could i get that baseball template. thats the only one i do not have?

You're probably not going to be able to find that one - it's guarded pretty tightly by the 2 guys who use it. Others have tried without success to get a hold of it. Just so you know...

More than two people use it...:D

But VD's right, you're not gonna see it lying around the templates thread and I'm sure no one's giving it out. I don't beg for much, but I damn sure begged for that template!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• 3 weeks later...
Salut

Pourquoi pas garder les couleur traditionnel de montréal le bleu le rouge et le blanc

I wanted to emulate the Alouettes a bit, since they have burgundy and navy blue, or somewhat close to it, but I made them darker.

En outre, j'ai une autre équipe dans mon ligue d'imagination, cette joue également à Montréal. Les Royales. Ils ont le rouge, bleu et blanc.

mtlroyalesjerseys.jpg

Let the Island City Series begin!

Archived