If st. louis kept the golden-yellow....

JQK

I like that a lot. I also like the gold, but this is great. I dunno if you made the blue any lighter, but it looks like you did. That's good. I don't want Navy and Yellow, but the shade you actually used there looks real good.

I dunno about the striping though. I don't actually mind going without stripes. However, if you have to have stripes, I think I would make it a thick blue stripe, with two real thin white stripes lining it.

Maybe we need to go back to these colors to get back on track.

Send it to them...seriously...

Actually, maybe I could get in contact with them through their special teams coach's daughter....

Anyway, if they went back to these colors, my stupid school would be set.

Our colors have been blue and gold (royal and yellow) forever. The football team wants to look like the Rams so they change to Navy and Mettalic Gold. Fine. That's a variation of blue and gold. Well, stupid me forgot that the whole school is run by the football team, so we are getting completely new colors. How dumb is that? Why change all that tradition cuz the football team wanted to look like the Rams? Especially considering they could have just left what we had and let teams use variations of it...? I think I'll petition. It just started this year.

I like this, but I also like the gold they use. Ideally, in my mind, they'd go with a yellower shade of metallic gold (as opposed to the rather dark almost pewtery gold they use now, like my beloved Blue Bombers). That'd be beautiful. I also like the idea of a slightly lighter shade of blue... but that's hardly necessary, as the actual on-field appearance of the Rams blue is quite brighter than the blue that you see Pantone prescribe, even though it's technically the same colour.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Anyway, if they went back to these colors, my stupid school would be set.

Our colors have been blue and gold (royal and yellow) forever. The football team wants to look like the Rams so they change to Navy and Mettalic Gold. Fine. That's a variation of blue and gold. Well, stupid me forgot that the whole school is run by the football team, so we are getting completely new colors. How dumb is that? Why change all that tradition cuz the football team wanted to look like the Rams? Especially considering they could have just left what we had and let teams use variations of it...? I think I'll petition. It just started this year.

Doesn't Wentzville also have some red in their sports uniforms?  I seem to recall the Wentzville High letterman jackets having red trim around the W - mind you this was in the mid 80's.  And it's interesting how things change over time - when I was in high school Wentzville was known more for its wrestling program than its football team.

Oh, and to address the actual topic at hand, King, I too favor a return to the "pencil yellow" (that's what Georgia used to call it).  I'd like to see the ram horns back on the home blues but your road setup looks good and the pants look nice as well.

Were not called the Rams, our football team just wanted Rams colors. Were the Indians.

And, yes YH, we have some red. However, if we go through with this color change we darn well need to drop it. Red does not go with Navy and Mettalic Gold one bit.

Our wrestling program is still pretty good. I don't know what we are known for. We definatley not known for football. We suck. Or sucked. Now, we're actually pretty darn tootin good this year. We're gonna surprise a lot of people I think. Either way, no matter what sport we're know for, it's the football team that tries to run the school.

consistent colors...a concept my school cannot seem to grasp ??? hell, like i've said before, our football team has lost the ability to grasp this concept...ah, the genius who dreamt up a metallic gold C on a green helmet to go with yellow-trimmed green jerseys.  such a combo   :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived